Five.

Recap

**Few hours later **

I made some food for the two of us.

I unlock the door and walk in. I see her the same way I left her. I laughed a little and she looked up with red eyes. "Having fun?" I chuckled.
"Yes." She said rolling her eyes.
She's a sass master.

"Here I made you this. So eat" I commanded.
"There might be poison on it" she spoke.
I untied her hands.

"Whatever" I said slamming the door.

To be honest she thinks I'm a fucking psychopath but I'm not. I just hang with the wrong people. You know.

------

Luke's POV

I unlock her door and notice that she sleeping.

I take out the ropes again and tie her up again.
I tape her mouth but this time I put it around her mouth to the back of her head so she didn't take it out.

We are leaving this state.

Moving across the US.

I take out a needle and inject the liquid in her arm. That'll make her sleep for a while.

I don't want any whining in this trip. I don't want to kill the poor girl. Yes you do.

Anyways.

I put her in the back of the trunk and lock it. I put some snacks in there just in case she wakes up but I doubt she will.

-----

Few hours later.

I was still driving.

The police was now looking for Melanie and me.

Jai has a fucking big mouth and for that he'll pay.

But not right now. I might need him in the process.

The next day

I was still driving none stop. Well only to put gas on the car but that was all.

I know Melanie is awake now because I could hear her sobs.

I go on my phone and search a motel away from streets, stores, etc.

I finally find one and drove to it.

I get out the car and walk into the office and ask for the biggest room they have or at least a decent room.

The receptionist handed me the card key.
He eyed me and looked at me suspiciously.

I looked for the room door and good thing it was in the back of the building.

I opened the trunk after checking if anything or anyone was around.

Her eyes widen wen they saw me.
"Well hello beautiful" I smirked at her.

"Okay. I will take this off of you but I swear if you yell, scream for help or do anything that you aren't suppose to. You're going to regret it." I told her.

She nodded. I started to take the ropes off of her. I kept the tape around her mouth.

"Okay now. I will take this off." I said pointing to the tape. I grabbed her hair and pulled her closer to me. "Do anything and I will make sure one of the people you love the most die" I said throw gritted teeth. She nodded.

I took off the tape. She didn't do anything. "Good girl" I said patting her head. She slapped my hand off.
I helped her get out the trunk and made her walk in front of me just in case she tries to leave.