Nineteen.

LUKE'S POV

when I got that message I didn't know what to do. I found myself running as fast as joule time her place. What the fuck did she mean?

My phone starting buzzing. I ignores it and continued running.

I would probably win on track and field right now. Not the point.

I races up the stairs and went to her door.

I banged on her door but I got no answer. I was getting worried. I banged a couple more times. People started coming out of their apartments. I didn't care right now. The were asking what was going on.

"MELANIE PLEASE OPEN UP!" I yelled. Now I was on the edge of tears.

I get out my phone and call her but no answer.

I look at my key chain to see if the key was there. The key wasn't there.

"MELANIE PLEASE" I begged.

I check my pockets. I check the plant pots and BAM there it was. I unlock the door and run to her room. She wasn't there. I open her bathroom but she wasn't there.

I run all over the apartment. But she wasn't there.

My phone starts buzzing again.

"What?"

"Melanie sent me a message and I'm worried" I heard Beau say through the other side of the phone.

"I'm at her place but she isn't here" I said.

"Shit. I'm worried" he sounded like he was about to cry.

"Ask people if they saw her leave." I look back at the door and people were looking inside the apartment. Damn people are so nosy nowadays.

As I was about to walk out I see her phone and a piece of paper that is for James.

I unlock her phone and check on the recent things she has been on.

I saw that she was on the LAX airport website.

To Beau: go check LAX airport.

I go on her messages to see if she had texted anyone.

There was one message that caught my eye.

James: I remember. I'm on my way to L.A. Don't worry.

She hadn't read it. That was 5 minutes ago.

What the fuck ?

What's going on?

I run out of the apartment. I check that her car is there. I go back to her apartment to look for her keys.

I get them and get her phone. I need to see what else she has in here.

I make my way to the airport.

I search for her but no luck. I see Beau looking around.

"Anything?" he asked. I shook my head.

"Can't get a hold of Jai either" he said. That's when my blood started boiling. She ran away with Jai?

"Let's go ask if they have any information about her" he said walking to the desk.

"Can we get information on Melanie Queens?" Beau asked.

The lady just looked at us.

"Sorry I can't give you information on our clients" she said.

"Look, this is important. We are worried she will do something to herself when she's away and that's why she left." Beau said firmly. The lady looked at him and then at me. "It's life or death, literally" he said.