Thirty six

Before reading

I have something very important to say

I LOVE YOU ALL!

OKAY YOU CAN CONTINUE READING.

Can you guys please leave a comment for me?

-------------------------

We continue walking in silent this time.

ended up at the house that Luke and I saw when we were walking earlier.

"Shit!" I heard Jai mumble.

"What's wrong Jai?" I ask.

"This place is the place we need to stay away from" He says backing away.

"Why?" Luke ask.

"This is where I ended when I ran" Jai answers.

There was a loud bang in the distance.

We froze in our spot.

"I see you brought your friends with you" A female voice said from behind us. Luke turns around slowly, I turn around and Jai stays still. He's like paralyzed.

My eyes widen, I've seen her before. I seen her in my dreams? With a little kid, Anthony?

She had a knife in her hand full of blood. Jai turned around and his face was pale.

"Remember where not to look" Jai whispered.

She walked closer to us. Jai and Luke backed out. I wanted to move but it's like my feet were stuck to the ground. I looked behind. Jai started running towards the house.

Luke didn't know what to do.

"Get Jai" I tell him.

Luke hesitates but finally runs after Jai.

The lady walks closer to me. Her face is pale. I don't look at her eyes.

"Remember me?" she asks.

For some reason I don't. As much as I want to remember I can't.

"JAI!" I hear Luke scream out his longs.

I ran inside, I wanted to see if he was okay.

Luke was on the floor holding Jai's body. Footsteps got closer to the door. I looked at the window. I pulled Luke and pushed him out the window first. I look back at Jai. His face was filled with blood. He was on his pool of blood. I wanted to cry at the sight. The door opened, That's when I jumped out. Luke was in tears. He was a mess. I grabbed Lukes hand and started running. He was running really slow.

"Luke, if you don't want to end up like Jai please try to save your life by running faster" I said.

"What's the point? This place is cursed or whatever, we always end up at the same place. So why try?" He says.

"Luke listen." I try to get him to look at me.

"He fucking killed himself" He cried louder. "He took out his own eyes and then stood at the corner and, and he knifed himself"

"That will happen to you if you don't shut up and run" I look behind. "She's coming after us" I told him.

He tried to stop but always ended up crying. I know it's hard for him since it was his twin.

"I'm coming for you" I heard her voice, I guess Luke did too since he stopped immediately and grabbed my arm and pulled me. We ran and ran.

We both got tired and sat to catch our breath.