Twelve.

"Say your last words, bitch" I heard someone say from behind me. I turned around and saw someone standing there pointing a gun to my head.

I couldn't tell who it was. The person was wearing dark clothes. The persons face was covered up.

"LUKE!" I yelled out.
"I took care of him" I heard whom said that.

I couldn't really tell if it was a girl or boy.

The person was coming closer so I made my way to the door. I closed it behind me and went into Luke's room.

He wasn't in the room. I ran out of the room and make it to the door. The door was locked. So I ran around the house to see if I can find Luke anywhere.

I make it to the kitchen and I find Luke lying on the floor in a pool of blood.
I turn him around to see his face and it was completely cut. His neck had cuts.
I searched his pockets to get the keys.

"Luke?" I begin crying.

"I told you, I took car of him" I heard the voice. I turned around and whom was pointing the gun at my head again.

The person unlocked the gun and shot at my head but I ducked. I took a good look at Luke and started running. I made it to the door and unlocked it quickly. Another bullet.

It went through the door.

I ran out to the woods.

Bad move. It was dark and couldn't really see where I was going.

I continued running. I could hear someone behind me.

One second I'm with Luke having a movie night the next I'm being fucking attacked by someone.

My heart is almost popping out.

I didn't see where I was going. I ended up by the cascade. I made my way in there and started looking for a hiding space.

Nothing.

I ran and ran.

I was getting really tired.

I stopped running and listened to see if I could hear if someone was near.

I didn't hear anything.

I sat down to rest for a bit. I looked around to make sure nobody was coming.

Two minutes later I got up

BANG!

I look down to my stomach. Blood.
I started getting woozy.

I put my hand on the bullet wound.

BANG!

Everything started to get blurry.

I fell to the ground.

I was turned around to be faced with whom shot me.

"This will just hurt a lot, it will take you to hell" the person started taking off the hat.

I looked closely at the person. It's like I've seen her before. Who could it be?

BANG!

Everything went black.

"Melanie wake up" my eyes opened to see a very worried Luke.

"Sshhh it's only a nightmare" he started comforting me.

He hugged me and I started hugging him. I hugged Luke really tight. He wasn't dead.