Twenty-Four.

Jai's POV

I've been following Luke for a couple if days. He's staying at a hotel but Melanie isn't there. He barely leaves the hotel so when he does he isn't going where Melanie might be.

I'm sitting at a café in front of the hotel Luke is as when I saw him walking out. He waited for a little while when a taxi pulled up. I grabbed the board I had with me and started following the taxi.

I know the taxi is fast but I wasn't that far from it.

My legs started getting tired after a while.

The taxi went out of town and into the more nature side of Brazil.

Luke got off in front of a house. I hide behind a tree and watched him.

He waited for the taxi to leave. When the taxi wasn't in sight he started walking. I followed him. I kept my distance so he wouldn't hear me.

He walked for about 15 minutes. There was a house in the middle of nowhere. Figures.

Poor Melanie.

He unlocked the door and walked in. He stood at the door for a while looking down and it looked like he was talking to someone, I saw him smirking.

He closed the door. I ran to the side of the house to see what I can hear. I hear mumbling. I can't really hear that much but I could hear a girl and Luke. So I'm pretty sure it's Melanie.

I waited to see if Luke comes out the house. But he didn't. I walked around the cabin. I took notice on everything and anything that was there.

I went back to town and got things I needed.

I went back to the hotel and slept for a while. I'll be up all night.

I got up at 1 in the morning and checked out the hotel.

I got a taxi. I got out where Luke got out the last time and started walking where Luke was keeping Melanie. As I was approaching the cabin I started thinking, what if it wasn't Melanie and some girl he was hooking up with?

I left those things behind my mind when I was right in front of the house. I went to the side and put my things down. Walked around the house to see if anything or anyone was there. After checking the surroundings I took out a couple spy cameras and placed them outside the house. Now I have to go inside and place them in there.

Melanie's POV

I was getting scared because Luke has been getting angrier and I don't even know why.

He keeps saying things that don't make sense. He keeps talking about someone but he never says the name.

I heard something coming from the kitchen so I walked over to it. Nothing. I stayed there for five minutes and then went to find a place that Luke wouldn't find me.

He's taking his anger out on me. I'm pretty sure I already have a broken ankle because it hurts to walk.

He pushed me to the ground and threw a chair at my leg. My ankle twisted on the way and when I tried getting up he threw a frame and it fell on my ankle, I stayed on the ground for 10 minutes because the pain was unbearably.

And that's why I think my ankle my be broken.

I heard another sound but this time in the room. I stayed away from the room because Luke didn't like it when I go in there without his permission.

-

"MEL!" I heard Luke yell. My heart instantly popped out. I stayed silent and didn't move.

"MEL, WHERE ARE YOU?" I heard him again. "Oh there you are" I looked up at him and let out a big sigh. I didn't even know I was holding my breath.

"Oh there you are" I looked up to him. "Where are my smokes?" He asked. I was so close on having a smart mouth but I stopped myself before saying anything to make him more angrier.

"I don't know" I told him.

He walked off and started looking around the house. I got up slowly and walked to the kitchen again and say on a chair thinking.

A few minutes the little house got quiet then a loud scream filled the whole house. I covered my ears and waited for the screaming to stop. It finally stopped after two minutes. I got up from the chair and looked at the direction where the screaming came from. I slowly started walking but I heard a door slam and being locked. I looked at the main door and noticed that it was indeed unlocked but was being locked from the outside.

I sat down on the chair and just looked into space.

What happened in the room? I was shaking so much. I felt like vomiting because the screams where hella scary.

Luke came out of the room. I looked at the door confused.

"When did you come?" I asked him because I didn't hear the door open at all, I must of been very deep into thought.

"What do you mean?" He asked. I looked at him confused. "I never left" he said.

"But I swear I heard you scream and the door slam" I told him. He looked at the door.

"You're trippin" he said with a chuckle.

"No I swear" I pointed to the door. He just kept chuckling.

"You need a fucking nap or something" he said.

I got up and walked to the couch. I most be going insane from being locked in here.

Luke went back to his room and I stayed there thinking of what just happened.

I heard the door being unlocked. I turned to look at it. It opened but nobody came through the door. A few seconds later it slammed again. I got up and kept staring at the door.

"MELANIE?!" Luke yelled. I heard him running to the living room. I looked at him.

"Why did you break my goddam camera?" He asked angrily.

"I n-never" I said.

He grabbed my hand tightly and brought me I the room and showed me the camera.

"Luke! I swear it wasn't me. I haven't been in here" I told him.

"Who was it then?" he asked.

"I don't know but a few seconds ago the door was opened and closed and nobody walked in not out" I said and he just laughed. "I'm being serious Luke"

"You're going fucking crazy" he said.

I went back to the living room and sat down.

Am I going crazy?

Is all of this an illusion?

I'm going mental.

I need help!

I need to get out of here!

Ugh.

--------

Okay hey everyone sorry I haven't posted. I still don't have wifi at home. Almost 1 month.

I'm in school writing this and posting it.

So here is a very short chapter sorry.

Vote?

Comment?

Share?

Love you all.