Four.

Recap

He did something that I wasn't expecting. He kissed the cut and licked the blood. It burned like crazy. "Ow!" I said taking my hand out of his. "What the fuck?!" I said angrily at him.

"You taste good babe" he said winking at me. "You're fucking psycho" I said without thinking.
His eyes went dark. He took out a bandanna from his pocket and put something on it. Which I'm assuming is chloroform. (To be honest I don't know what they use to make people unconscious)
He put the bandana over my nose and I started to get dizzy.

The next second it went dark.

End of recap.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

My eyes started to open.

I was in a dark room or something else maybe?

I tried moving but I couldn't.

I tried sitting down but I hit my head really hard on something that was there.

I'm assuming that I'm in the trunk of the car.
I had tape over my mouth so I wouldn't yell.

Silly boy.

I started licking the tape with my tongue and the stickiness started to fade. After licking the tape the tape started to come off with the help of my tongue.

oh my, thanks James for showing me that trick.

Now how do I get these ropes off of me?

The car started moving and I hit my head to the back of the trunk.

"Ow!"

I was starting to feel sick being in here. Since the car is moving rapidly is making my stomach feel things inside.

About 10 minutes maybe the car came to a stop. I heard the door being opened and then heard voices. One belonged to ugh, him and the other I don't know.

I tried hearing their conversation but it was hard to listen.

"I need you to do this fast and I want it to be in less then two days" I heard Luke say.

"But sir, this will tak-" he was cut off by Luke. "I said In two days."
"If you need me I'll be you know where. But please don't need me" Luke said.
I heard them whispering but I couldn't hear what they were saying

I heard the door open again. The car started moving.

"FUCK YOU LUKE!" I yelled.

The car stopped and I heard the door being opened again.

I heard him coming closer to the trunk.

The trunk started to open. "Well, well, well. I see that you are awake now" I saw him smirking. "Fuck you" I managed to say.
"I see someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today" he chuckled. "Ha ha brooks! You're fucking funny" I rolled my eyes.

"If I let you out the trunk will you behave?" He asked.
"I can't really run nor move my arms because I'm fucking tied up" i spat at him.
"I take that as you'll behave" he said taking me out of the trunk and putting me in the passengers seat.

I looked around and all I saw was trees.

They had marks on them. Some had numbers.

"Where are we?" I asked him.

"Just a few hours away from L.A" he smiled at me.

I panicked. "What. Are. We. Doing. Here?" I asked him taking a pause on every word I said.

"We're going home"

"Home?"

"Home" he said.

Luke's POV

For the past few months I been looking over Melanie.

She's so perfect. Wait no. Hold up.

I mean. I need her for something and that's all.

I had been planning my escape of that hell that they call hospital which I think it's more of a prison than a hospital. I planned this a months back. I had only been there for a year.

I was put in there for 'almost' murdering Melanie and her family.

I planned how I was going to take Melanie with me. And how to get in her mind. Well I just gave her nightmares. I don't want her to go insane, yet.

She says she isn't afraid of me but you can clearly see it in her eyes.

I had to take her out of that place before he got to her.

She doesn't know but she is the key.

Everyone else knows she is and they are looking for her. To bad I got her before they did.

Now for some fun.

I just want to fuck her right here and right now but I can't. I won't hurt her. Because deep down inside I care for her and I know she still cares for me.

I stopped the car and I got out. I went to the passengers seat and took her out bridal style. Damn I could kiss her right now. Stop it Luke.

"We're here" I threw her on the floor not caring if she hurt herself or not.

"Ow! You fucking shit!" She angrily said.

What I love about her is that she isn't afraid of saying whatever came to her mind. But sometimes I just want to cut her head off and feed it to the dogs.

In a few hours we leave again. This is just for a few hours.

Jake is doing me a favor and that'll make them go crazy.

Jai didn't get what he wanted. Poor faggot.

I left her on the floor and walked to the room where I will keep her locked up.

Nobody can get to her.

She's safe with me, well sorta. But I will try my best for her to be safe.

They can't get her. If they get her they will use her and then she'll be killed.

I know their plans.

But I'm one step ahead of the poor cunts.

Well right now we are in the middle of nowhere. The forest. Animals around. Nobody will hear Melanie yell.

I come back to get her.

I picked her up from where I left her.

I grabbed her feet and pulled her to the room. I didn't bother to pick her up.

I pulled her in the room and left her in there. I locked the door and went to the room next to hers. I could hear her sobbing.
The poor girl.

**Few hours later **

I made some food for the two of us.

I unlock the door and walk in. I see her the same way I left her. I laughed a little and she looked up with red eyes. "Having fun?" I chuckled.
"Yes." She said rolling her eyes.
She's a sass master.

"Here I made you this. So eat" I commanded.
"There might be poison on it" she spoke.
I untied her hands.

"Whatever" I said slamming the door.

To be honest she thinks I'm a fucking psychopath but I'm not. I just hang with the wrong people. You know.

------

Sorry this chapter is short. I haven't had time to write a chapter.

And please vote

I know this is completely shit but whatever. At least I updated

I'll post another chapter any time today or tomorrow.

Please comment and share.... Don't forget to vote.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*