Sixteen.

LUKE'S POV.

I'm really worried about Melanie.

I left her a few days ago because she said she wanted to be alone for a few days. I call her and text her to see if she's okay. At least I know she is alive.

"LUKE? ARE YOU COMING?" I heard Beau yell. today we were going to a meeting with the rest of the boys. I haven't seen them in a while. Well only Jai and Beau because they live in the same house but I haven't seen James nor Daniel.

*AT THE MEETING*

"Okay guys, please take a seat" Jeremy said.

I looked around and only three of us were here.

"Where is Jai and James?" I asked.

"Jai will come in a few, He just had to go get something and James won't make it" Jeremy answered

Jai walked in a few minutes later. He sat down, he looked a bit jumpy and frustrated.

"Okay guys, this is very important" Jeremy started. "As you may know James is part of the Janoskians, Well at least he was" He paused and I was confused.

"What do you mean by he was?" I asked him. Isn't he still part of the Janoskians?

"Save your questions till the end" He told us. I nodded my head. I got out my phone and texted James but no respond. Then I remember that he didn't have his phone wit him since I saw it on that suitcase the other day in his room. It's been months since we haven't seen James. And it's a bit weird since he usually doesn't go to his family for so long and doesn't contact us. He hasn't been on any media for like three months.

I waited for Jeremy to continue but it looked like he was trying to find the right words to say.

"He... He was found badly beaten a couple months ago, near his apartment" he paused "He lost his memory. His family think it's best that he leaves the Janoskians. The police are still trying to find out who did it. One of the suspects is his roommate, Melanie Queens" He said.  Everyone turned to face me.

Could Melanie do it? NO! She loves James.

"SHE WOULD NEVER HURT JAMES!" I somewhat yelled.

"I'm not saying she did, but she's a suspect. we've been keeping an eye on her. But she barely leaves her apartment" Jeremy said.

"This is bull" Beau said. I nodded my head.

"What if she did?" Jai questioned. I looked over at him. Why on earth would he say that?

"How badly beaten was he?" Daniel asked.

"He was stabbed multiple times, he was hit on the head and stomach with something that we don't know yet, and everything was stolen from him. Remember the necklace he always wears?" We all nodded "Well he didn't have it with him. And he always takes his phone with him and he didn't have it" Jeremy continued.

After a couple of hours talking about everything we went home. Daniel wanted to stay over at our place today since he was a mess. "So tomorrow every has to be ready by 12 so we can go to Sydney to see James.

This doesn't make any sense though.

Wasn't he suppose to be in Sydney that day? But he was found near his apartment?

I texted Melanie and asked her if I could go over to her house. She has to know something about this since she isn't the same. Was this why she keeps on acting weird?

"Where are you going?" Beau asked.

"Out" I opened the door.

"You better not go see Melanie" He said. I rolled my eyes. "Luke, You better not, or else they will think you're a suspect too" He said.

"I need to know" I said walking out and slamming the door.

As I walked to Melanie's house a whole bunch of questions popped into my head.

I got to Melanie's door and checked around to see if I see anyone. Nobody.

I got the key from my pocket and opened the door. Ones again I looked around to see if anyone was watching. Nobody, so I just walked in.

"Melanie?" I called out.
"In here" I heard her say from the kitchen.

"Why are you in the dark?" I asked her.

"Movie" She said pointing to the TV that was on pause.

"Yeah?"

"Do you know anything about James?" I asked her.

"No, He said he was going to Sydney for a couple of weeks. Why?" She asked.

"No reason, it's just that we haven't heard from him for a couple of months" I said.

"I know. I miss him. I was talking with his sister the other day, she said that he was going to stay there for a couple of more months because of family problems" she said. She didn't sound like she was lying.

I stayed there for a couple of minutes and told her I had to leave.

"Oh, I'm going to Sydney for a couple of days" I told her.

"Why?" She asked.

"We are going to go practice for tour there since that's the last stop" I lied. She nodded her head.

'see you around I guess, and don't have too much fun with out me" She said. I smiled at her.

"I'll try not to" I said. "Text you later" I told her.

I went home and started packing. I got questioned by Beau.

MELANIE'S POV

"NEXT TIME WE FUCK, I DON'T WANNA FUCK, I WANNA MAKE LOVE. NEXT TIME WE TALK, I DON'T WANNA JUST TALK, I WANNA TRUST. NEXT TIME I STAND TALL I WANT TO BE STANDING FOR YOU. AND NEXT TIME I SPEND I WANT IT ALL TO BE FOR YOU OH OH" I was interrupted by someone banging on my door. I put the volume down and walk to the door carefully. I see through the peak hole. I rolled my eyes to see him standing there.

I breath in and out and finally open the door. I see he looks back as if he was checking as if someone was watching him.

He closed the door. He grabbed my arm really hard and pulled me to the living room.

"You're in some big shit" He said.

"What?" I asked him.

"The cops think you are the one who beat James" He whispered.

"What?" I asked and why was he so concerned?

"Now!" He started "If you  say a word about this whole shit or say my name I will make sure you won't..... just don't say anything. If you do you will regret every single word you say" He tells me.

"All you think is about yourself" I say.

He pushes me against the wall and grabs my face with his hand.

"OW! JAI YOU'RE HURTING ME!"

----------------------

I'm currently writting chapter 17. I just wrote this because I haven't posted in a while.

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter? or nah?

I know it's short but the next chapter will be up in an hour or two.

Love you all!