Eighteen.

Jai came my direction.

"I fucking told you to be ready!" he said harshly. I didn't move. I kept my eyes closed. If like by doing that he would just leave me alone.

I don't want this.

My vision started getting blurry because of my tears.

I felt him get on the bed and just waited for him to continue.

He did something I wasn't expecting. He hugged me. He never does this.

I opened my eyes to see Jai staring at me.

"I don't want you crying today" he said.

He got on top of me and started caressing my face, he started tracing my features.

"You make me sick" I blurted out. Regretting saying it the second it came out.

I was slapped in the face really hard.

He started taking off his hoodie.

"Take your clothes off" he commanded but I wasn't going to do this today. I don't want to do this anymore.

He took out a pocket knife and started cutting my clothes.

"Take it off" he said through gritted teeth. I could see he was getting angry and inpatient.

"Melanie, do it NOW!" I breathed in and out multiple times and started stripping myself down. This was a normal routine now.

"Too bad Luke can't have you" he smirked. I didn't even look at him.

"He thinks you're the one who did it" when those words came out it felt as if I been stabbed.

Does Luke really think I would do that?

I thought he truly believed me.

I'm doing this to keep him safe.

Jai snapped me back to reality when his lips met mine.

"Kiss back" he commanded. I hesitated for a few seconds, but I know what will happen if I don't.

He places the tip on the entrance. He made me look at him. A tear fell and he wiped it away with his thumb.

He pushed himself in and stayed there not making any movement. I closed my eyes and waited for him to continue. He started pushing in and out, in and out, in and out. (won't go into any more details)

He finally finished. he have me the sheets to cover myself with. I got under them and just cried myself to sleep.

I felt that he was laying on the bed next to me. I stayed in the corner. After a few hours later I woke up and Jai was still here. Doesn't he have to go to Sydney?

He was on his phone, on twitter.

He looks at my direction.

"Well hello sleepyhead" he said.

I didn't answer.

"I got you a new apartment." He told me. I was now confused.

"I don't need a new apartment" I told him.

"Yes you do, step number two is making sure they know it wasn't you the one who did it nor me, then I'll make Luke suffer" he said with no emotion.

"No! you promised you won't hurt Luke" I shot up quickly. He started laughing.

"I said I won't hurt him physically" I noticed I was still in my birthday suit so I wrapped myself with the sheets.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.