Twenty-One

LUKE'S POV

I'm going to let her go with him

She apparently loves him more than she loves or ever loved me.

I saw the iPhone box and there was a note to her, that's how I found out she went out with Jai.

If she chooses Jai he'll be one lucky asshole.

His fucked up mind gets the girls.

She won't last long.

I won't say anything else.

Jai is fucked in he head, one second she'll be happy the next she'll be dead.

That's what happened with Vanessa, his ex.

They went out "camping" but it turned out as a murder scene.

----

"Luke?" I heard her from behind me but I didn't turn around. I continued watching the TV.

"Luke!?" I heard her getting closer.

"What?" I asked a bit annoyed, not taking my eyes off the TV.

She didn't say anything nor I heard any movement. I turned around and saw her looking down at her feet.

"What is it?" I asked her. She nodded her head and sat down on a chair by the little bar where the kitchen was.

"No, it's obviously something so now talk" I got up and walked towards her.

He took a deep breath.

"Is it true that... umm.. that, you.. umm..." He tried getting her words out but they didn't. "Forget it" she said. She was now nervous.

"What did he tell you?" I asked her a little bit too angry then I attended.

"Nothing. nothing" she said quickly.

I grabbed her arm and made her tell me.

"Well, umm... I. Well. he said that umm you..." She was now starting to get on my nervous.

"That I made him?" I looked at her straight in the eye. She didn't say anything. That's what I thought.

"Yeah?" she said.

"Well, I didn't" I said. "But I really don't care if you believe him or me" I told her.

"No no, I believe you" she said.

"Why don't you just leave him? he's fucked in the head"

She looked at me and didn't say anything.

"You know what he did to Vanessa?" I asked her. She shock her head. I smirked.

"Well, remember how they were dating?" I asked her and she nodded her head. "Remember when he said that they had broken up because she went to collage?" She nodded her head again. "We'll he lied"

"How?" She asked.

"Long story. I rather him tell you" I smirked. "He probably didn't tell you because you wouldn't go with him anywhere nor talk to him" I looked at her and it looked like she was thinking really hard.

I just went back to watching tv.

And that's how you get into people's minds.

-----

Melanie's POV

I was thinking on what Luke had said to me earlier.

He went out and hasn't come back.