Chapter Twenty-Six

So Luke has been trying to figure out how to get the fuck out of here. Weird shit keeps happening and I always fall in a deep sleep and he always gets a weird scratch on his body when I sleep. I'm usually a light sleeper.

"I figured it out" he whispered to me. I looked at him and waited for him to say more.

"We have to wait for it to be early morning" he whispered again.

"Okay"

He stayed a couple feet away from me. This is the third day stuck, literally, in here. We are running out of food. His plan better work. He said he doesn't want to say anything else.

-

The morning came and Luke was walking back and forth.

"So?" I ask him. I wait for him to say something but he kept walking back in forth.

When I get out of here I'm definitely getting away from everyone. I'm going somewhere where none of these people find me. Luke is fucked from the head. Jai... I don't know about him.

I walk to the window and look outside. I see a figure standing there watching me. I close my eyes and open them again, but it wasn't there. "Luke?" I call out for him but he wasn't there.

"LUKE?" I yell out.

"LUK-" Someone covered my mouth so my first instinct was to keep whom away. I kicked the person and bit the persons hand.

"Shhhh. It's just me" Luke whispers in my ear.

"What the hell! you fucking scared me"

He was looking outside the window. "It's time"

TIME? TIME FOR WHAT?

It's all a nightmare and you can't wake up

I look around to see who said that.

"Did you hear that?" I ask Luke.

"What?" He asks confusingly.

A night of horror

"Seriously Luke, if this is a joke stop it! It's freaking me out" I tell him.

"What the hell?" Luke looks at me.

Kill him. And you'll be free

I back away from Luke.

"Change of plans" was the last thing I heard after being injected with something.

I wake up in a dark room. I try to get up but I was tied to what seemed a chair.

"Luke?' I called out for him.

The door was opened and there stood Jai smirking.

"He couldn't make it out alive" He chuckle.

"What?"

"Instead of saving himself he saved you. Now I'll have the pleasure to kill you myself" He walked closer to me.

"That's not true" I spat at him.

"Oh but sweety it is" He opened his blade and started playing around with it.

"What's going on with you?" I asked him. "You had changed"

"People don't really change, They pretend" He bend down to be closer to my face. "You chose him. So you both will pay the price, he already did now it's your turn"

"I didn't choose anyone" I spat "and what did you do to him?"

"You'll see him soon. And for the last time" he whispered the last part.