Fourteen.

Don't Trust Anyone.

Melanie's P.O.V

I walked over to where they had Luke locked up.

"Luke" I whispered through the small window that was in his room.

His face looked like he has gotten punched multiple times. I gasped and he rolled his eyes.

"About fucking time" He spat. I was taken a back when he said that.

"Well, I could just leave you here" I started walking away from the window.

"Don't you fucking dare, I found out what you have been keeping away from me" He said. I started to get a bit nervous. "No, I won't hurt them, I want them to get back to being my brothers" He said.

I nodded my head. He took this better then I expected. I was expecting him to blow this whole place but I guess he truly loves his brothers.

"But don't think that you'll get away with this young lady" He said. He just looked at me.

"I... I" I didn't know what to say. He just smirked.

"I started messing with them yesterday night" He started to laugh a bit.

"I got Daniel and that other guy,whats his name again, um mm... I think his name is Josh" I told Luke. He nodded his head in approval.

"Good. That's Four people" He said.

"Wait, if you knew that you were the fucking key to this whole shit and you know that you have the fucking power to kill or take something down by just thinking it or looking at it?" I asked him.

"Well, I have to have some fun" He said with a grin in his face. I don't know where he's taking this but I like it.

"Okay, well, get out" I tell him.

"No, they don't know that I know this yet. That's why they have me in here" He said.

"but?" I paused "What am I suppose to do?"

"Just go home" He said.

"WHAT?" I asked him

"This was never your fight, this is my fight." He said. "And plus you've been talking with Jai this whole time. So get out. I can't trust you anymore"

"I was doing this to fucking keep you safe" I tell him.

"How?" He asked angrily.

"They were going to kill you, We made a fucking agreement" I told him.

"And the agreement was to not tell me that you're not who I thought you were" he said.

"Well,If you know everything then do this shit by yourself. I had everything fucking planned on getting them out of your brothers and just fighting them with a human body" I told him

I started walking towards the woods ones again.

"Wait" He said.

"How?" He was now behind me. I look back at the room Luke was in but nothing was broken.

"I'll tell you went we get them in separate rooms. And having them in different places." I tell him. "Having them in different locations will make it easier for us to fight them." You get Beau and I get Jai" I paused. "Beau's demons are stronger than Jai's"

He just looked at me and didn't say anything.

"And I also need that Quinn girl" I tell him.

"Why her?" He asked.