Two.

🔪Recap

To: Jai
Hey.... He's back! I don't know what to do. He's somewhat himself again. But I'm also scared that it's an act what should I do?

I don't know if I should send it or not.

"You'll regret sending that" I heard his voice. Fuck.

I clicked send.

I put the phone down and the next thing I saw was the knife coming in the direction of my heart.

It went pitch black.

End of recap.

-------

I woke up shaking like crazy and all sweaty. I tried getting my breathing back to normal. Nothing was helping me.

I keep having the same dream. But what makes no sense that it's at my parents house not my apartment.

I looked at my surroundings and saw nothing. I closed my eyes again.

A few minutes later I woke up by a loud noise.
I looked at my window. Then I could hear my window being opened. I immediately got up and started walking to the door.

"Well hello there. Didn't think that you'd be awake. But good that you're awake." I heard his voice. Shit. Please be another dream. I pinched myself by it actually hurt.

"I need a place to stay the night" he said. I was still facing the door. I turned around slowly. "Not here" I said.
"Yes here" he said. I looked at his White shirt that had red stains on it.

"Luke get out" I said.
"No! Now give me something to wear" he said. He always leaves a pair of clothes here. Well he used to. When we were friends. It's been a year since we stopped talking because he tried to kill me and my family.
I don't know what was wrong with him that day but he wasn't himself.

"Get out!" I said more Firmly.
He shook his head.
I know he wouldn't leave. This is the third time he comes here after he 'goes hunting for rabbits'

"Fine" i said walking towards the dresser. I pulled out a black t-shirt and some sweatpants. I throw them at him and he caught it.
"Thanks babe" he said. I cringed at the word 'babe'.

He got up and took off his shirt. "What the hell Luke?" I said turning around. "You know you like it" he said and I could imagine him smirking in my mind.
"You thought I did" I said. "Done" he said. I turned around and he was only on his boxers. "Luke!" I said angrily. I could see him chuckling. "Come on. Let's go to bed babe" he said. I backed away from where I was and started walking to the door again.
"Where are you going?" He said. It feels like this has happened already.
Oh wait never mind, this happened in the dream.

"Well, if you're sleeping in here then I'll sleep in the livingro-" I was cut off by Luke. "No you're not. So get your ass over here now!" He said angrily.
What the hell?

He got up and started walking towards me.
"You know you remind me of this girl that was killed by me a few nights ago"
That's when I felt like I was about to pass out.
"Excuse me?" I said to him.
"Oh. I mean a rabbit I killed" he said walking closer and still had that smirk on his face.
"Back! Stay back" I said.

"You know what the bad thing of being alone at night is?" He asked. I shook my head.
"You can't get any help by anyone. Nobody will know what happens to you" he said.
I looked at him. I tried to look at his eyes but they weren't the brown eyes that I remember. They were dark. I looked away.

I backed away from Luke. Fuck, why do I have to live alone?

"Come here baby" he said. I wanted to cry. I was about to start screaming for help but his hand immediately made his way to my mouth. "No. Shhh princess. I don't think that's a good idea" he pushed me against the wall.
I could feel his hot breath down my back.
What is he doing?