Three.

Recap

I looked back at the burning building and saw 'LAMB' in one of the windows with what looks like blood.

I closed my eyes and when I opened them again It wasn't there anymore.

Am I seeing things?

End of recap

------------

I got up from where I was and started walking towards my car.

I opened the car and broke down.

How did this happened?

Now where am I suppose to go?

I can't go back to my parents house because it's two hours away.

I decide to call Jai .

"Hello?" I heard Jai say from the other side of the phone.

"Jai.... My... My.... Uh.... Um.... My apartment caught on fire" I manage to say from the tears.

It went silent on the other side. "What?" He asked. "How?" He asked again.

"I. I. I don't know" I said.

"Where are you?" He asked. "I'm in my ca-" my phone went flying. I turned around and there he was.
"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?" I yelled. I heard Jai calling my name on the phone.

Luke picked up the phone.
"Forget about her. Don't even look for her" Luke said through the phone.
"JAI!" I yelled.

Luke covered my mouth. I bit his hand and tried opening the door.
"Say your last words to him" he told me before handing me the phone.
"Jai, I..." I couldn't even get it out because I was crying too much.

"Luke! Let her go." I heard Jai from the other side.

Luke just laughed and it made me want to stab myself.

"You enjoyed her last night. Now I have her for the rest of the nights" Luke said ending the call.

"What do you mean by 'I have her for the rest of the nights'"? I asked him.

"Drive" was all he said. But I didn't listen to him.
"What did you mean by that?" I asked again.

"Get out the car and into the passenger seat!" He commanded.
"No. How bout you get out the car and into the street" I said angrily. I'm not a toy or an object.

He got mad and walked out the car. He kicked the front of the car and hit it with his hands and walked away.

I looked for my phone but It wasn't in the car. I guess he took it with him. Ugh.

I turn on the car and when I was about to put the car into a driving mood the door opened and I was pulled out of the car and into the concrete. My head hit it really hard. I looked at the person that pulled me out of the car. And to no surprise it was him.

"Fuck! If you want my car that badly you could've just fucking ask for it." I spat at him.

"He pulled me up and opened the back door. My eyes went wide. And before I could do anything he grabbed me by the stomach and shoved me in the back seat of the car. He took out some ropes from his back pocket and tied my hands and feet with them.

"See what happens when you don't do what you're asked to do" he said more calmly. "I rather have died in the flames than do what you tell me to do" I said.

He got angry at my comment and grabbed my arms and took out a pocket knife. My eyes went wide again and shook my head.
"Luke?" I looked at him but he was grinning at the knife.
He pressed the knife against my skin and cut it. The blood started to come out and he was grinning like crazy.

He did something that I wasn't expecting. He kissed the cut and licked the blood. It burned like crazy. "Ow!" I said taking my hand out of his. "What the fuck?!" I said angrily at him.

"You taste good babe" he said winking at me. "You're fucking psycho" I said without thinking.
His eyes went dark. He took out a bandanna from his pocket and put something on it. Which I'm assuming is chloroform. (To be honest I don't know what they use to make people unconscious)
He put the bandana over my nose and I started to get dizzy.

The next second it went dark.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry if this is short.

I updated.

What do you guys think?

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Love you guys!

Laritza.💕