Twenty- three.

A week had past and Luke still haven't come back.

This place is making me insane.

I keep fighting with my own mind.

Why would Luke just randomly bring me here and leave me here alone. I wasn't expecting that, at all.

I hear footsteps getting closer to the house. I couldn't really see outside since the windows were painted black.

I've tried braking the window and it wasn't possible.

I'm guessing it's bulletproof glass.

The footsteps stopped. I went to the door quietly hoping to hear something or someone. There was no noise. I slid down the door and just sat there for a few minutes. As I was getting up the door was slammed open which made me fall back in my ass. "Ow" I said softly.

"What the fuck?" I heard his Aussie voice. He came around the door and saw me on the floor. He chuckled.

"I know you couldn't wait to see me but still, no need to be that desperate" he said closing the door behind him.

"Son of a bitch" I whispered.

"What was that?" he asked. I didn't say anything.

This somewhat feels so familiar.

"I said what was that you said?" he asked a bit angry now.

"That you're a SON OF A BITCH" I yelled the last part so he could hear it clearly.

He pulled me by the hair and dragged me into the room. The next second I was hit by something really hard. It went dark.

-

I woke up with a slight headache. The room was dark though. I walked towards the door. The door was locked.

"Luke?" I called out but I heard nothing.

"LUKE?" I called out one more time.

I heard footsteps coming closer to the door.

"What?" he said angrily.

"Let me out" I said. He just laughed. I heard him leave again.

The coward.

I stayed there for hours. I heard Luke leave and hadn't come back so now I was worried because I was starving.

I told you to run.

I kept hearing that same fucking voice and now I was getting annoyed.

-

Jai's POV (few days after Luke took Melanie

I looked all over the hotel for Melanie and Luke and none of them where there. I went to the receptionist and they told me they had left a couple of days ago. I got really worried because I rang Melanie constantly but she never answered.

I don't know where Luke has her and I'm afraid something will happen to Melanie.

I don't know what has gotten into Luke but I'm worried for Melanie's safety, Luke's too but mostly hers.

I asked people if they had seen them but nobody gave me anything.

"Have you seen them?" I asked a lady that must be in her 30s

"I saw them leaving this hotel a few days ago" she started "they got into a taxi, she didn't look so happy about it though and he looked pretty angry." She said. My eyes widen. I can't believe Luke. he would actually lock her up so she wouldn't be able to see me. "I seen him a couple times around town, but just him, not her" she added.

"Thank you so much" I hugged her because of all the information I got from her.

"Is she in danger or anything?" she asked worriedly.

"I'm not sure, she could be" I said and with that I went to where she said she had seen him.

I walked around town. I didn't see him anywhere.

Only if she had stayed with me. I would have her in my arms.

I guess she choose Luke, but she made the wrong choice.

I won't let Luke hurt her though.

'Melanie where are you?' I asked myself.

I shouldn't have fallen for her.

I don't ever regret getting her involved into what I did because I got to be with her most of the time.

I feel sorry for her because I was her first, not that I'm complaining but she was saving herself for someone she cared truly about and some who truly cared about her.

We both didn't have feelings for each other then but I sure do have feelings for her.

Every time I think about her it's like she's the only one that matters.

I'm determined to find her no matter what.

Luke will fucking pay.

I'll pay too, but before I leave I want to touch her, not sexually but as in I was want to her her for one last time.

Karma is a bitch and it's coming for me.

Luke will pay. But I'll be the first one gone.

I'll pay for hurting the most beautiful girl on earth and for killing one innocent person and for almost killing my best friend.

Luke will pay for his own things that he won't say.

But deep down I know what it is. even though I'll be gone soon I'll make sure to have a little fun and scare Luke.

I'm going to have fun. But first I have to find out where he is.

--

Sorry if this is really short by I haven't updated in a while and I was suppose to be taking a shower and I wrote this while I was waiting. Lol. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

Comment please. I want feedback.

Should I continue with this story or take it down?