Nine.

The next morning I woke up and walked out of the room.

I tiptoed out to the kitchen to see if I was dreaming or if it was real.

The kitchen was clean, there was nothing, no blood, no body parts. I must have been dreaming.

I walked back to my room and on the way to my room Luke's door was open and it looked like he didn't sleep here.

"Luke?" I called out but got no response

"Luke?" I called out one more time but still no reply.

I walked into his room and checked to see if he was in there.

Then I saw what I've been curious all this time, I walk towards it.

As I was about to grab the camera I felt a grip on my arm but nobody was there.

"That's not a good idea" I heard his Aussie voice.

I turned around and saw him in on the door frame shaking his head.

The grip was no longer on my hand but on my throat.

"Don't ever touch my stuff" I heard Luke through gritted teeth.

He walked closer to me and his hand was now on my throat.

I was becoming weaker by the second.

"L-Luke p-please let go of me" I whispered since I couldn't talk properly.

"Did I ask you to go through my stuff?" He asked.

I shock my head.

"Okay, then don't go through my stuff. Unless you want me to go through yours" he smirked.

He pushed me out of the room with his hand still on my neck/throat.
"and stay away from my room if you don't want anything to happen to you" he pushed me to the floor and walked back into his room and slammed the door.

I sigh. What the fuck is his problem?

----

The next day I was still In my room and didn't want to come out before he tries to kill me.

I didn't hear him leave his room yesterday so I didn't either.

I look for my phone but it's no where to be found.

I'm panicking because I had James in there. What if Luke finds the phone? What if he did? Is that why he's in a pissy mood? Oh gosh! Help me now!?

I walked out the room and made sure the coast was clear. I grabbed my shoes just incase.

I tried to open the front door but it had a lock and Luke has the key.

I looked in the kitchen to get food and check if my phone was there.

I should tell James to come and get me. But I also don't want him to get hurt. And what if Luke is saying the truth about Jai?

-----

A few weeks later.

I still haven't seen Luke. Well I only see him come out of the room to get food. Someone brings us the groceries. Well his friend.

I been trying to break out of this wooden house but nothing seems to be working.

I look at my wrist and see that the cuts that Luke has made are starting to heal.

"Get ready" I hear his voice from behind the door.

I stay completely still not making any movements.