Chapter 2A

Soobin's POV

A FEW DAYS went by after what occurred. Beomgyu still doesn't tell us anything about what really happened. I tried to talk to him alone but still refused to speak. He just sighed when we asked so we just stop asking him again. I really think something bad really happened, he just truly doesn't want to go back to what happened. I just hope he'll tell us someday when he's ready.

"Are you guys gonna spend your remaining vacation days here? Don't you have any plans to go out at all?" Aunt asked us as she unloaded the tray with drinks and cookies that she prepared for us. The five of us are currently at Yeonjun's home to spend time. We didn't really talk about going here but because we don't find anything to do at home, we went here. Actually, my sister, Arin Noona, and I plan on going out. She was the one who asked me the other day yet she is also the one who backed out. I'm sure she is with her boyfriend again. Uh! I really hate that guy! He always takes my bonding time with my sister. I got annoyed so I went here. When I went here, Beomgyu, Taehyun, and Kai are already here. They also seem to have nothing to do so they came here.

"Hey." I looked at the one who touched my shoulder. It was Taehyun. "You have a problem? Why are you frowning there?" He asked. I just shook my head as a response. He nodded that he understood before looking at Beomgyu's phone. Beomgyu is playing something while Taehyun is watching him play.

We turned our attention when we heard applause. Yeonjun is standing in the center who is now smiling too much that we can almost see his gums. I bet someone he's planning something. "Guys, you heard what Mom said earlier right?" We all nodded. "That gave me the idea that we should go on vacation before the school year starts." He told us happily. He was even jumping as if he's so excited about what he wants to happen on our vacation. "I'm thinking of going to Jeju. I mean yes we already went there but we were too young then and we were with our parents." Blah blah blah. He said so many things. It was as if we were inside the classroom while our professor was discussing. The case now is that Yeonjun is the professor while the four of us are his students. He even beat Beomgyu because of the number of words he said. ".. so are you guys in?"

I just nodded. I don't want him to explain again if I say no. I looked at the three and saw that they nodded as well. I glance back at Yeonjun, a crazy smile of success is visible. I shake my head. When he really wants something, he will and will make a way for him to get what he wants. He knows he can make us yes because we don't want someone to be too talkative. We are used to Beomgyu so we let him. I don't know where he got the amount of news he gathered. When asked where it came from, he will just say that it is from a reliable source.

"Guys, did you know there will be new students that will transfer to our school?" There it is, he is starting again. I just shook my head before turning my attention back to the book I bought yesterday. An online friend was the one who recommended me this book. I haven't met him yet but I've been talking to him for a while now. As of now, I'm enjoying it too. The story and plot are good in case he is a bit boring in the first part but I have to say it is okay.

"YEONJUN, BEOMGYU, KAI!" I shouted at them, they are running around the airport as soon as we've gone inside. I overheard Taehyun gasped beside me. I smiled. Even though he's the second youngest in our band, he's so mature unlike the older ones including myself. I must admit that he's mature than me from time to time. Yeonjun is the same age as I am but he's older than me for less than 3 months, Beomgyu is a year younger than us while Taehyun and Hueningkai are a year younger than Beomgyu. Yeonjun and I skipped a year to be at the same grade level as Beomgyu while Taehyun and Hueningkai were accelerated. I sometimes think Taehyun is more mature than Yeonjun but well once you know them you'll surely understand what I meant. We've already checked in and currently waiting for our flight. I thought this will make me relax but I doubt it out now. I put out my earphones from the pocket of my bag before plugging them. I put out my phone and play some music.

After a few minutes of waiting, I've felt Hueningkai tap my shoulder. They are calling our flight already so I grab my bag and my guitar. I can't bring my drums since it's that big so I just brought my guitar instead. "Oh, who's guitar case is that?"

I glanced back at the chair we were sitting and noticed a guitar case lying there. I glimpsed at them one by one and saw they all have their own so I doubt it's from us. Taehyun went closer and opened it, a paper fell off and he quickly grabs it. "Minitel Soul?"

"Isn't it the hotel we'll be staying at?" Beomgyu asked Yeonjun. Yeonjun nodded. He was the one who manages everything, from the airport to where we'll be staying.

"Last call for Flight 7C155." We all looked at each other. It's our flight! We can't miss it or else we're all doomed to our parents. I remember when we missed our flight back then, our parents really punished us all by cutting our credit cards for a whole month in order to pay back the money we lost because of the flight.

"I'm going to bring this." Taehyun said indicating the guitar case we found. "We can give it back to the owner since we're going to stay there in the same hotel anyway." We all nodded to what he said. We can't do anything else but bring it with us. We hurriedly went inside and I thank God that we didn't miss our flight.

I wonder who owns that guitar?