Chapter 6A

Soobin's POV

I SENT THE message. I don't know what got into me but I asked to meet with an online friend of mine. All I want for us is to meet each other as soon as we can.

"Kai."

I called the man next to me.

"Ask Yeonjun if he can drop you off. I need to go somewhere."

"You said you'll drop me off?" You can hear the disappointed in his voice.

"I'm sorry. I'll treat you something delicious later."

He nodded, still frowning. He asked me if he can join me since Beomgyu said he also needs to go somewhere, I heard from his mom today that they'll need to buy things for Beomgyu's birthday celebration next week.

I saw Kai walking towards Yeonjun.

"Yeonjun, I'll head first."

The three of them looked at me except Kai, probably sulking.

I'll coax him later since I'll also go to their house later because I'm tutoring his younger sister.

My phone got a notification and saw a text from the person I was talking to earlier. We will meet at Blooms Book Cafe. The book cafe he or she suggested is nearby the school so I arrived immediately.

I immediately looked for a seat when I entered the cafe. I took the last one because it was the only vacant seat. Soon someone entered the cafe, I saw Lia in uniform just like me. She seems to be looking for someone. When her eyes fell on me, she suddenly frowned then marched towards me.

"Can I sit here? There's no vacant table. "

I nodded. It will be rude if I say no when there's no table.

I texted the person I was talking to again.

To: LILI

Where are you? I'm here already.

I sent the message.

"Hey. What do you want?"

"H-Huh?" She asked in astonishment.

"Your order."

"V-Vanilla Latte."

I stood up to order. I felt the stares from the cashier girl earlier telling me to order something since I've been here for minutes now. I asked what Lia wanted because she may think I'm selfish if I'm the only one who buys something.

"Two Vanilla Latte."

The cashier girl nodded. She's now smiling.

"Your name, sir?" Is that really required?

"Soobin."

She smiled. I gave her the payment. "Here's your receipt. We'll serve it later."

Why did she asked for my name if our order will be serve later?