Chapter 2B

Chaeryeong's POV

"I'm so stupid!" I yelled while crying.

"You're not stupid." I heard Yuna said. "You're just careless." I glared at her and I heard her laughing as she went towards the kitchen. I thought she'll comfort me but look at her dissing me because of my stupidity. Well, she has a point. I'm so careless! Why the hell did I forget my guitar at the airport? It's a guitar my mom and dad gave me and I've been using them for years. I can't believe I lost it!

"Stop crying. Your tears will not help you find your guitar, Chaer." I heard Yeji said in the kitchen. She's cooking something with Lia. They've been there for hours now. I don't know what they're cooking but I hope it will taste good. We suggested that we can just order something but the two of them forced that they'll cook. We couldn't do anything else since they're older than us. Yeji and Lia are older than me for a year, Ryujin and I are the same age, Yuna is a year younger than us.

"Let's have dinner!" Lia announced.

I lazily went to the bathroom then washed my face. I looked in the mirror and saw my eyes look puffy. I hope they won't be the same tomorrow since we have a gig. I don't want people to see me looking like a mess. I think I even beat the broken ones because of how I look.

"Chaeryeong!" Yeji shouted.

"Coming!" I shouted back, running all my might towards them. My eyes sparkle when I saw what they cooked. Spicy Kimchi Stew! I just hope it will be edible. I hesitantly scoop on the Kimchi Jjigae with my spoon. I saw Yeji and Lia waiting for my reaction after I taste the food. Well, I must admit it taste nice! "It's edible." I bluntly said. You can see how their lips formed into a smile after hearing my compliment. Ryujin and Yuna both raised a thumbs up when they saw Yeji and Lia's eyes were on them.

Ryujin looked at me. "Did you contact someone at the airport?"

I nodded. "I called them earlier. They said there's no guitar that was surrendered there. They'll contact me as soon as they find it." I explained. The woman I contacted seems irritated by me earlier. I heard her whispering curses because I've been calling her a few times already. I know she's already annoyed because of me but I can't help but be worried about my guitar. I've grown fond of it and I can't believe that I'll be really gonna lose it. "What if we can't find my guitar? I might ruin our gig because I don't have it." I said, looking down. I'm embarrassed because I might be the reason why we can't play at our gig tomorrow. We've worked hard for that moment, I won't be able to forgive myself if our band name will have a stain because of me.

"Chaer, don't worry. We'll wait for the call from the airport." Yeji stated with an assuring smile.

"We can borrow from someone too," Ryujin suggested. "Or buy a new one?" Yuna added.

"If we can't borrow or buy a new one, you can even do the vocals with me!" Lia said excitedly. "I'll be happy to have a duet with you tomorrow."

I smiled. I'm happy to have them by my side. Even if I did a mistake by losing my guitar at the airport, they still find a way to make me feel like they'll be with me through ups and downs. I'm glad that they still embrace my mistake.

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

My phone rang. I immediately answered the phone call. "Hello?"

"Is this Ms. Judy Lee?" I heard from the other line. It was a man.

I looked at the four of them. I saw them asking who it is with their eyes but I shake my head saying I'm talking to a stranger. "Yes, this is Judy Lee. May I help you?"

"I found an I.D inside your guitar case. I'm wondering if where I can give back your guitar?" My eyes went wide. Did he found my guitar? Is he at the airport?

"I'm actually in Jeju. I don't know if I can get it as of now." I answered. If he found it at the airport it means he's still at that place right? Or did he already went to where he supposed to go?

I heard him snickered. "Fortunately, we just arrived in Jeju Island too. We didn't have time earlier because we'll be late for our flight so I just brought the guitar with me."

I sighed in relief. I thought I'll be really losing my guitar. "Can we meet tomorrow instead? I don't think this will be the right time to get it when you just arrived. I'm sure you're tired because of the flight."

"Okay. Text me where and what time we'll meet." He said. I heard someone calling him, maybe a friend, for him dinner.

"I'll text you later. You should go to your friend it seemed important." I said before ending the call.

I placed down my phone on the table. I looked at them one by one. "Someone saw my guitar at the airport!" They all smiled, waiting for more details. "Fortunately, they were going here in Jeju too and we'll be meeting tomorrow!"

After eating, I immediately went inside our bedroom. Ryujin and Yuna will be my roommate while we're here at Jeju. I don't know where the two went but I just know that they ask permission to go out while Yeji and Lia are probably washing the dishes.

I took out my phone. I forgot to text the man earlier. I started typing.

To: 010-XXXX-728

Cafe. 9 AM sharp.

I flinched when my phone vibrated. It was from that man!

From: 010-XXX-728

Noted.

I closed my phone before I went inside the bathroom. I felt sticky and it's my routine to take a bath before sleeping. I wore a nice pair of pajama I've bought a few days ago. The five of us went to Myeongdong to shop. It's affordable and there's so many choices. I bought so many things and I brought some for our gig here in Jeju.

I took out my blower then plug on the switch to dry my wet hair. While blowing my hair, I heard someone open the door and closed it with all her might. I freaking flinched because of how loud it was. I looked at the mirror in front of me and saw a beastmode Ryujin entered the room before she flopped herself to her bed. I was about to ask Ryujin what happened when I saw Yuna entering the door. She stopped me from getting closer to Ryujin who seemed like someone teased her so much to the extend she wants to kill that person.

I went closer to Yuna and whispered, "What happened?"

"We decided to roam around the hotel and accidentally met the guy last time. You know the one she met at the ice cream parlor." She answered.

Ah! That's why she's acting like that! If you don't know Ryujin, you'll think she's being childish and unreasonable. She's not what you think she is. It's just that she's too sentimental. That favorite shirt she wore back then was the last gift she received from her mother. The last gift before her parents separate ways.

"Let's go outside. We should let her be or else pillows will be flying around the room."