Chapter 16A

Chaeryeong's POV

"YAH! WE'RE SUPPOSED to review not play games!" I yelled at them when I had enough.

They've been playing for three hours and it's been three hours since we got home after school. It means the moment they set foot in our hours they played games right away.

They did not even look at me. They were still focused on what they were playing.

Someone put his arm around me so I looked to my side.

"Let them be. They'll eventually stop later." Taehyun whispered to me.

Then he turned his gaze to his notebook to review. I saw how clean his notes are. My notes are nothing compared to his notes. It's really different when you're a top student of Rival University.

It's been weeks since I introduced him as my boyfriend to my mom. My sister also met him the other day. She came here to the house just to meet Taehyun. They immediately clicked so well so there was no problem.

Someone was still watching over us. Taehyun also felt that so he needs to hold my hand once or be sweet to me.

I wonder if this him putting his arm around me is also part of it. Or does he wants to do this?

There are times where he can't help but be sweet to meet whether we're at home or in the classroom. And I'm wondering if that's just part of our conversation or that's really what he wants.

Does he like me? I doubt that. Having a feeling for the other is prohibited in our contract. We made a contract for this act. We have rules to follow but it seems like we've been going against that recently.

Yes, the skinship is included in the contract but only when we're outside. And that very first rule has been no longer complied.

"Dinner's served, love birds."

I was distracted when Yuna told us that. I just nodded then smile at her. She's been back to her jolly side. I felt so scared the other day because of Yuna's jealousy towards Kai's childhood friend. Fortunately, they fixed it immediately and there was no shouting occurred.

Kimchi jjigae, pa jun, gaeran mari, bibimbap, bulgogi kimbap and yangnyeom chicken were served on the table. To my knowledge, we will also order pizza, burgers, and fries later. Yeji and Yeonjun cooked the meals. I wonder what's up with them. Yeji doesn't really open up to us when she has a problem. Just like how she didn't open up with what happened to her when she went abroad.

When we finished eating we tidied up the living room so we could start reviewing. We moved the sofa to the side so we had space in the middle. We worked together to put a mattress there. This is where we will all sleep later. Our living room is big, it got even bigger because the sofas were moved, so I think the ten of us will fit there later.

We immediately worked hard to review. We ask questions then the other will answer them, and vice versa. At eleven o'clock the pizza we ordered arrived. We set aside the reviewers we were holding and immediately approached the food that just arrived.

"Guys, let's take a picture!" Lia shouted happily while waving the phone she was carrying.

"Give that to me. I'll take our picture." Soobin presented. Lia handed her boyfriend the phone as well as the monopod selfie stick connected to it.

We all stood up to take pictures.

"1 ... 2 ... 3!"

We still have few shots because that's what we girls want. Soobin is already complaining because his hand is already hurting. We all laughed and then took one final shot before we went back to the food we left earlier.

I picked up my phone as it rang. I opened it and saw a series of notifications due to the picture Lia posted on Instagram. She just posted the picture but instantly reached thousands of likes and hundreds of comments.

All our usernames are tagged in the post. I guess the boys' fans saw that right away, I saw a lot of their fans' comments. I also saw some comments from my sister, Yeji's sister, and cousin of Lia and Beomgyu.

333cyj333 Have fun reviewing, kids!

yeonchae_lee I miss you girls <3

hyunjinthegreat Ugly pigtails girl

I laughed. He's annoying his twin again.

I reply immediately.

judylee You're in trouble! World Wide III is coming!

I closed my phone after reading some more comments.

"Chaer..."

I looked at Taehyun. He's already lying on the mattress. I also saw some of them are already positioning themself to where they want to sleep.

He handed out his left hand. I held it then he pulled me towards him. He caught me with his other arm while the other one is still holding my left hand. He's hugging me while I lay next to him.

We decided to watch a movie. One movie because we need to wake up early tomorrow to take our examinations. Ryujin opened our Netflix account and they chose what we would watch.

"Joanne, don't pick a horror movie I might forget what I studied out of fear."

Beomgyu complained when Ryujin went to the horror genre section.

Ryujin looked badly at him. 

"I'm just looking at something, Ben. Did you really study earlier?" She asked sarcastically.

"Hep! Hep! That's enough. We don't want to see you two fighting again." Yeonjun's rebuke.

Yeonjun took the remote from his sister. "Give me that."

Yeonjun held the remote. He is in control with the remote with him so he chose what the majority wants. We soon chose the newly released movie. No one has watched yet.

"Is my head heavy? Your arm might get numb." I asked him concerned.

He shook his head. "It's okay. It's not that heavy."

I nodded even though I was still worried that it might be burdened and his arm would be numb because of me. Halfway through the movie, I yawned.

"You sleepy?"

I looked up to see him. "Hmmm..."

"Then sleep. You don't have to force yourself to finish the movie. We can watch it later together if you want." 

His voice seems like a lullaby to my ears that made me feel more sleepy.

He kissed my forehead. "Good night."