Chapter 14A

Taehyun's POV

WE'RE ALL IN Yeonjun's house except for Beomgyu and of course, Ryujin. I don't know what happened to Beomgyu earlier. He said he's not in a good mood so he won't go while Ryujin, we still don't know where she is.

"Beomgyu is still not here?" Yeonjun asked.

"I'm not in the mood." My answer.

Yeonjun nodded and was about to start what he was about to say when someone suddenly entered the living room. It's Beomgyu with Ryujin.

The girls approached Ryujin to greet and hug her. I saw Yuna just sitting.

"It looks like you don't need my important announcement," Yeonjun said.

When the greeting was over, Ryujin told a story about what had happened to her these past few days. We found out on the day she disappeared Yeonjun found her at the hotel. He helped her brother to be alone as per her request. She also stated that she called Yuna this morning so Yuna. We also discovered that Beomgyu followed Yuna that's why he knows where Ryujin was staying.

We happily had dinner at Yeonjun's house. Ryujin's family was able to talk properly yesterday so the misunderstanding has been resolved.

MY DAD ASKED me to go to the bank the next day. He said he had an important client and he wanted me to handle it because they are still on vacation.

"Your sister will pick you up since she needs to do something near our bank. Don't bother the driver anymore and go with your sister." Mom ordered before she ended the call.

I went out of our gate and saw my sister's car parked outside. I walked closer and opened the door. I went inside and put on the seatbelt.

"Are you going to meet an important client?" Noona asked me.

I nodded. "Do you know when are Mom and Dad coming back?"

"I'm not sure. Mom said they'll be there for a month but they might extend it for another week or two."

Last month Mom and Dad informed us that they were going on vacation. It's been their plan to have vacationed together. They were too busy managing our business so we gave them our support and agreed to take care of the company until they return.

Whenever Dad was away I became the acting CEO of our bank. My sister had no interest in the business so I took part in the run. That's not the case with me because from the beginning I knew about my sister's passion and I would support that if she's happy doing it.

"Just text me if you're done. We can grab dinner together later if you want." Noona said after she parked her car in front of our bank.

I removed my seatbelt. "It's okay, Noona. I know you're busy. Didn't you say you'll be an idol's dance partner for his solo debut?"

She called me a few weeks ago about it. She was chosen to be the partner of an idol for his solo debut. Yes, my sister is a dancer. She loves dancing. She also has a dance studio so I know she is very busy right now. I'm not complaining though.

I support what makes her happy. I support what makes my sister happy.

"Alright. After the promotions, I'll treat you dinner."

I nodded at her before getting out of the car. I walked into the bank. I saw the employees bow at me as I entered.

Junwoo, the manager of this branch, approached me.

"This way, Sir." Junwoo leads the way.

I followed him. He opened a door and the two of us went inside. I saw a man standing looking carefully inside the room.

"Mr. Tuan, I'm with Kang Taehyun. You said you would like the talk to the acting CEO." Junwoo said.

Mr. Tuan looked at us. Junwoo bowed before finally leaving the room.

"It's a shame that Mr. Kang isn't here since he was the one who I've been dealing with. But from what your father said about you, I believe I can give my trust to your capabilities."

I smiled. The two of us talked about what he wanted to propose. The conversation went well and he agreed that he would give his trust for the money he would put in our bank.

He offered to have dinner and who am I to decline, right? He assigned me to choose where we would eat because he is still new about South Korea.

When we got to a restaurant of my choice he complimented me for picking a nice place. We just talked about our lives and I got to know him better.

"It was nice meeting you, Mr. Taehyun," Mr. said as we shake hands.

"Same goes here, Mr. Tuan," I replied back.

I waited until he came out of the restaurant. I texted Mom and Dad to let them know that my conversation with him was successful.

"Taehyun?"

I looked up when someone called me. I was surprised to see Chaeryeong in front of me. She is wearing a floral dress and heels.

"Why are you here?" She asked.

"I had business with a client. He invited dinner so ..." I said. "How about you?"

"Ah ... uh ..."

"Chaeryeong!" Someone called her.

I looked at the woman who called her. She's wearing a dress that is black. She is also holding a black purse.

"Mom ..."

Her Mom looked at me. She stared at me from head to foot.

"I bet you're Mr. Kim's son?" Her mom asked me. "I didn't know you're this handsome-"

"Good evening."

The three of us looked at the man who had just arrived. He's wearing a white shirt and faded pants. I immediately looked at Chaeryeong. I saw that he was also surprised that Woojin, her ex-boyfriend, is here.

"If you're Mr. Kim's son ..." Chaeryeong's mother looked at me. "... who are you?"

"I'm Taehyun, Kang Taehyun-"

"My boyfriend, Mom." Chaeryeong cut me off.

Her mother's eyes widened. Woojin's face looked angry when Chaeryeong announced that. I almost screamed when Chaeryeong swiftly pinched me on my side to turn me back to reality.

"I'm Kang Taehyun, Chaeryeong's boyfriend. Nice to meet you."