Chapter 15A

Kai's POV

"CONGRATULATIONS! CONGRATULATIONS!"

Arin Noona, Yeji, Beomgyu and I sang together outside the pool area. Lia hid behind Soobin shyly when she noticed us.

"Let's celebrate!" Beomgyu said happily once showing off the wines he had been holding earlier.

Their maid helped us with preparing the table and chairs. The twinkling of the stars and the beautiful night view of their swimming pool are clearly visible now. Here we often enjoy their swimming pool because it is so beautiful.

Soobin handed me the juice he mixed earlier. I'm not allowed to drink yet, so the juice will be fine while they're enjoying wine and makgeolli. Arin Noona, Yeji, and Lia like wine while Beomgyu and Soobin are drinking makgeolli.

"Kai." I looked at Soobin when he called me. "Text or call Taehyun that we're here. He's with Chaeryeong."

I nodded before opening my phone to call Taehyun.

"Oh?"

"We're at Soobin's. You know celebration." I simply said before ending the call.

Five minutes after I called Taehyun, he and Chaeryeong showed up. Chaeryeong even screamed when Lia told her that she and Soobin are already in a relationship.

"HOW'S SCHOOL?"

I looked up when someone asked me. I saw my cousin smiling at me now before he sat down next to me.

We are in a dress shop now to buy something to wear for my cousin's wedding. I'm already done, I'm just waiting for my siblings to finish shopping.

"Kai, what do you think?"

Lea Noona asked while showing the dress she had chosen. It's a simple baby pink dress that flows until her knees. I saw Bahiyyih still choosing what she wanted on the side.

"It's nice." I complimented her.

"Yeah, I agree with Kai." My cousin agreed with me still beside me and waiting for my answer to his question.

I saw my sister smiled before turning around to look at herself in the mirror.

"School's fine. I've been a bit busy for the exams, Hoseok Hyung."

My cousin reveals his killer smile that makes their fans go crazy. He's an idol, a super famous one. He used to play with us when we were kids but when he became an idol, he became so busy with all their schedules and practices.

I remember one time when my mom asked him to babysit the three of us. He was a trainee back then but he managed to bring us while he's training. Their CEO was the one who played with us that time.

It's actually nice that he really took his time to prepare for his sister's wedding. From what I've heard from him, he took this vacation as he can help in the preparation of the wedding. Once this wedding is done, I'm pretty sure he'll be very very busy.

"Yuna Unnie!"

I stood up in shock when I saw my sister hugging the newly arrived Yuna. Lea Noona also followed and immediately hugged Yuna after.

My two sisters dragged Yuna toward us. She smiled shyly until they reached us.

"Your girlfriend?" Hoseok Hyung whispered.

He didn't wait for my answer as he greets Yuna.

"Hi! I'm your hope. You're my hope. I'm J-Hope." He laughed. "I'm kidding. I'm Hoseok, their cousin."

Hoseok Hyung introduces himself. Yuna smiled at him shyly.

"My name is Yuna." Her voice was small, fluttered maybe.

"It's nice to meet my cousin's girlfriend."

Yuna's eyes widened at what he said. She looked at me. I hesitantly smiled. It's too late to deny it. Hoseok Hyung is already talking to her. Asking this and that questions.

They're so busy. I feel like I'm not here with them. I feel invincible beside them.

I saw my two sisters walking toward us, they are holding the paper bag containing what they had bought.

"Let's go?" Lea Noona asked.

The three of us stood up. I glanced at Yuna. She was also looking at me.

"We'll go ahead, Yuna. It's nice meeting you." Hoseok Hyung said with a smile.

Yuna nodded. "It's nice meeting you, Oppa."

They finally left when they said goodbye properly. I was left with Yuna.

"Are you with Ryujin?" I will ask.

Earlier I wanted to talk to her about that but my cousin is between us. I'm curious why she's all alone and what she is she doing here too.

"They're buying at an ice cream parlor near here. Mom commanded me to take what she ordered so they let me down here in the shop."

I picked up an envelope I had placed earlier in the paper bag that I was holding today. I handed it to her, and she took it immediately. She read what was written on the front.

"I forgot to give you that. I was supposed to give it before but you were suddenly picked up at school." I told her.

I gave her an invitation to my cousin's wedding. I want her to be there ... to meet my family.

"You know I'm not ready for commitments, right?"

I gulped.

I know it's too fast but I just want to assure her that she's the only one. She's not ready to commit and I understand that. We're still so young to think about permanent things. She still needs to explore ... I still need to explore. We're not even half of our life so it's non-essential to think about having permanent things or people in our lives. Everyone can leave but not everyone can stay... People come and people go from our lives. I'm confident that the moment I came into her life, I'll always stay by her side no matter what happens.

I saw her smile. "But ... thank you."

"Miss Shin Yuna?"

We looked at the woman who called her. She's holding a bag, probably containing what her mom bought.

"I'll go ahead. My siblings and cousin are already waiting." I say goodbye to her.

She nodded and waved at me.

I was about to walk out of the shop when a woman suddenly hugged me. My face is literally shocked now because of the unexpected moment.

When she removes herself from hugging me, I saw who it was.

"Wonyoung?"

I looked at Yuna. I could see she was looking at me too... at us. I can't spell what she's thinking. She's not smiling so I'm even more nervous.

"I miss you so much, Kai."