Chapter 19B

Yeji's POV

THE MONTHS PASSED by quickly. House. School. Training. Home again. That has been our routine for the past months.

Every time we have examinations, the men in our house sleepover again. We only have a little time to review, so we should have many so that we can maintain our grades.

We only went home to the Big Hit building during the summer vacation then vice versa. We were given a week to go on vacation and we made the most of that week.

We gave her the answer where we will go. She just said that we should be careful. Especially now that the netizens know about us getting signed with Big Hit. They are expecting us to debut soon.

"We'll be careful, Manager Jihyo. We're be going to the Philippines, I'm sure no one will recognize us."

I looked at Yeonjun, he said that. When I saw his gaze went to me, I immediately diverted away from him. My heartbeat went crazy after that. I can't believe he still has that effect on me. It's been ages but here my heart still beats for him. I tried stopping what I'm feeling the moment he left me. He left me.

We met because of how I reacted to my grandfather's death. Yeonjun was there when I needed someone the most. He was a stranger that knows whatever I felt back then. He became my coping mechanism. I'm used to running towards him whenever I miss my grandfather. I'm used to be with him. Then one day, he left me... for her.

Yeonjun left me in the dark. I admit that I was crazy for him. I'll find any man who can fill the space of my existence. But to my dismay, I didn't find anyone. It's so hard to fill his place since no one can fill it but him.

When I came back to Korea, I was hoping to see Yeonjun. I want to see him even from afar. I want to know everything about him. And because of my brother, I found a clue about his whereabouts.

"STAY IN YOUR room, Yeji. I'm gonna invite my friends." Hyunjin said.

I boring looked at my nails. I'm not really interested in his friends. And I don't care if he brings them to our house. I better just read books than know his friends.

"Is that all?"

When he didn't utter any word I slammed the door against him. I locked it and went towards my shelf to find a book. I went to my bed as I read the math book I got from my shelves.

I stopped for a year to take care of my grandfather. I'm sorry to Lia. After all, she also stopped because she doesn't want to be the first one to graduate. She studied their company the whole school year and became staff at their book store for an experience from what she told me. She said she had fun so it still a relief.

When my stomach growl because of hunger, I went out of my room. I walked towards my twin's room to know if they are inside. My ears went closer to the door as I eavesdrop if they are really there.

"When are you guys free?" I'm sure that's my brother.

"I'll ask the guys to set our match." An unfamiliar voice responded. I'm sure he is not from our school.

"Why did Yeonjun and Soobin stopped? Will they be able to return next school year?" Another friend of my brother asked. I think it's Jeongin. He is the cute guy who used to wear a brace. I remembered him since he was too cute when he was introduced to me.

But wait! Did I heard the name I was missing for the past months?

"Personal issues, Jeongin. They'll be returning to Rival University next school year."

Rival University?

Should I tell the girls to enroll there?

"IT IS SO beautiful here!" Yuna shouted.

Kai supports her in descending the rock where she was standing earlier. We just get to where our vacation will be. We'll be staying here for five days then we'll spend the rest of our vacation days in Manila before we go back to Seoul.

We rent a house here that is recommended for those who want to vacation. There are three bedrooms in the house. The first room is for the siblings, Yeonjun and Ryujin, and their cousin Yuna. The second room is the largest room that will definitely fit the ten of us if we want. Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun, and Kai are in the second room while Chaeryeong, Lia, and I are in the next. There are two bathrooms on each floor. The house also has a living room, dining area, kitchen, a pool, and a garden where we are right now.

When the night came Yeonjun cooked with his sister. The dining table was filled with diverse stories we all shared. After dinner, we went to our rooms to do our night routines before going to the largest room because we were not sleepy yet and really bored.

We were surprised to see Yeonjun, Ryujin, and Yuna who were also there. Our groups reasoned out for the same reason.

"Let's play a game!" Ryujin excitedly stated.

"What game?" Kai asked, curious about what Ryujin's had in her mind.

"I've noticed that big cabinet over there." She pointed out an antique cabinet that can fit any human. After gazing at what she pointed, our eyes went back to her to wait for what she wants to do with the cabinet. "We'll play a game and the two losers will be lock there for about 10 minutes or how many minutes we agreed upon."

I suddenly feel something bad will happen. I hope not.