Chapter 19A

Yeonjun's POV

WE WERE ACCEPTED. As soon as we finished performing and the around of applause subsided, the panels share their opinions about us, negative or positive. We accepted their perceptions and points of view of our group.

I know our group has its flaws and I'm hoping that we could fix them gradually with their guide.

My palms were sweating while waiting for the final verdict. I felt a hand made its way into mine. I looked to my left and saw Yeji staring at the floor and also holding Ryujin's hand which was next to her as well. It's only now that I realize that I'm the only one who hasn't bent down and is praying to be accepted.

I just pretended to bow and pray even though I'm satisfied with what the result of this audition would be. I'm fine with any result they'll give us.

I'm done with my part. We're done with our part. It's up to them if they want us in their company. I'll be eternally grateful to them for giving us chance to show our talents. I'll be happy if they'll accept us. I'll also be happy if they won't.

We have our own paths we were molding before. We just took a stop to show our talents. If we're not accepted, then we'll take a detour and went to our normal path. If we're accepted, then we'll take a new path as we learn step by step the procedures to be an amazing idol.

"Your performance is amazing." Mr. Bang's introduction. "I've got to agree with the netizens when they got crazy over you these past few weeks. They've got eyes for talents and they saw them in you." I smiled at what he said. I'm thankful for the netizens actually. Because if it weren't for them, we wouldn't be here. "But there are some things that need to be fixed and I want the problems to be fixed here in Big Hit."

I raised my head. Even my friends do the same. We are all wondering what Mr. Bang's last sentence means. I want to ask him but I didn't want to interfere with his speech.

"We want you guys to fix the problems we saw here in Big Hit. We're happy that you guys will be joining our company for real."

I initiated a group hug. I can't believe we passed. We can't all believe we actually passed the audition.

Unlike any other individual who passed in the 1st audition, we won't be having a 2nd audition. The company fully accepted us to be their trainee.

We'll be debuting within the year according to Mr. Bang. We are willing to learn a lot of things and fix the flaws they saw in our audition. Mr. Bang wants us not to be just a band that plays instruments but also a band that knows how to dance while singing or rapping on the stage.

I have experience alongside the boys when it comes to dancing but I don't know the girls if they have one though. I tapped Ryujin's shoulder to ask her.

She turned to me, "What, Yeonjun?"

My blood warmed a little at what she said.

"How many times do I have to tell you to call me 'Oppa'?"

She's my sister. She must call me that.

I saw one of her eyebrows went up, "And how many times do I have to tell you that I'm still adjusting to calling you that?" I pouted. I really don't have the guts to fight with her.

"Okay, fine." I surrendered. "Anyways, do you girls know how to dance? Do you have experiences?"

She nodded. "We have experiences about dancing, Oppa."

My eyes sparkled when I heard her call me that. I smiled and nodded at her.

From time to time, she'll call me 'Oppa' but most of the time it's still hard for her tongue to say that word to me. I get it though. It's only been months since we knew about our relationship with each other. When I first saw her, I have this feeling I can't seem to explain. Now, I get that feeling because of my loneliness for her as my sister.

Our mom and dad are cool with each other. They're civil. We're okay with that than them fighting about their rights about us. I understand why they separate us but what-ifs always surface into my mind of the moments that I should have experience with my dad and my sister.

"YUNA, ARE YOU coming home?" I asked my cousin. It's Friday and we just got back from school. Our training will start on Monday. We've talked to the dean about our situation and they agreed with our proposed deal.

"Mom and Dad are abroad but I want to go home." She said. I remembered Aunt and Uncle that they said they need to fix something in our branches abroad. This must be it.

"Want to come with us instead? I'm sure Daddy won't mind." That's Ryujin.

"Are you two sure? I might interrupt your bonding with Uncle. This might be the last weekend you can spend freely with your dad since we'll start training soon."

We both nodded at her to assure her that it's okay for her to join us. She's family. Of course, it's fine.

"Oppa."

I shifted to Ryujin and sweetly smiled at her. "What is it?"

"Yeji needs to go home. Is it okay if she joins us?" I looked at Yeji. I saw that she was also looking at me and immediately averted her gaze. "Her car is having a monthly check up and I don't want her to commute when she can join us."

"Absolutely," I answered even though I'm not sure if she wants to join us, especially that I'm there.

I don't know what's going inside her head. She acts sweet to me at times but then acts like she doesn't know me the other time. I'm vocal about my feelings for her. When we were abroad I've always expressed my love for her but she's the opposite of me.

She makes me feel I'm special. I just don't know if I'm special because she loves me as a lover or I'm special because I'm her friend she used to like.