Chapter 3B

Yuna's POV

"WHERE IS RYU?" Someone asked on the other line.

We are currently inside the elevator now while I'm talking to Uncle, my cousin's dad. He told me that he had just returned from a business meeting abroad. He said he called my cousin earlier but she didn't answer so here he is now asking me where his only daughter is.

"She went outside with Chaeryeong," I said.

"Alright. Tell her to call me later."

"Yes. I'll tell her." I answered.

"Bye! Have fun!" Then he ended the call.

We bustled out of the hotel when we arrived on the ground floor. I'm with Yeji and Lia. We're going to Narnia Restaurant & Cafe to visit Chaeryeong and Ryujin. They went there because Chaeryeong will pick up the guitar she left yesterday at the airport. It's really nice that this is also where the founder of the guitar went.

I'm carrying Ryujin's electric guitar that she forgot. I didn't bring my drum set because it's too big and heavy. I was actually thinking of bringing my electric guitar instead but fortunately, they'll provide a drum set in our gig that I can use. We will be performing at a birthday celebration of a friend of ours. She was our classmate at our previous school. She invited us for her birthday that will be held in Jeju and urged us to play. And because we love music, we are willing to do it as a birthday gift to her. 

The birthday celebration will be held at a resort so we also brought swimwear. The resort is a bit far from the hotel we're staying in so maybe our trip will be about an hour.

I opened the backseat door of the car we had rented earlier. I saw Lia turn around because she'll be sitting at the passenger's seat while Yeji will drive the car. Among the five of us, only Yeji and Ryujin have driver's licenses. They took it once and they also passed it at the same time. As much as I want to have a driver's license it will be impossible. Mom doesn't want to. She said that since my cousin knows how to drive and has a driver's license, I can just come along with her. Even if I convince my uncle to help me with mom's approval, she still doesn't budge. She's the older than him so he can't do anything.

"Lia, can you call Chaeryeong? Tell them we're on our way." Yeji said. She's already sitting in the driver's seat and wearing her seatbelt. I saw Lia nod and open her phone to inform the two.

"We're on our way. Yes. Who's with you? What?"

I don't know what they are talking about and I don't care. All I want now is for us to go to the resort where our former classmate's grand celebration will be held. Yesterday, I was really excited about it that I didn't get to sleep last night because of excitement. From what I heard, they closed the waterpark just for her birthday celebration.

I opened the car window on my side when I saw Chaeryeong and Ryujin with two handsome men. Aren't they the ones we met before in the village we moved to? Omg!

"Hi!" I greeted them.

"H-Hi." The guy wearing a blue shirt shuttered as he answers. His smile was awkward as he waved back while the other guy just stared at me.

Hmmph! That inclement guy.

I got bad mood so I closed the window. I even got the baddest mood when the two who just arrived teased me. They saw that humiliating moment earlier! Argh! 

I took my earphones inside my bag and plugged them into my ears. I just amused myself with the sights I see along the way. But of course, when I accidentally heard them talking about what happened at the restaurant earlier, I slowly removed one of the earphones from my ear and listened to their conversation.

"That one guy who collided with Ryujin is apparently a friend of those men we met when we were looking for a house." Chaeryeong begins while Ryujin is just shaking her head with emptiness. "It's funny how the both of them looked earlier when they met. Same words. Same actions. Same expressions. If you don't know them you might even mistake them for being exes who met again after a few years.

"We looked like were exes with that idiot? Do you think I'll hit on him? No way!" Ryujin said a little louder.

"Chill! Chaer just said 'like' which means it didn't happen. But why do you seem to want it to happen though?" Lia sighed before she ate the food that Chaeryeong and Ryujin brought earlier.

"Whatever!" Ryujin hissed at Lia. "If you weren't my friend I would have really beaten the shit out of you earlier." She looked at Chaeryeong. "You can see how she tries to hit on Taehyun. Worse is, she even acted cute to him!" Ryujin acted that she's vomiting because of how she witnesses Chaeryeong's bloody aegyo earlier.

"Don't meddle with what I do." Chaeryeong deadly started at Ryujin and then laughed afterward. She's crazy!

Maybe she was thinking about that Taehyun guy earlier. But will her cuteness burn out that rock-liked Taehyun? I greeted him earlier and he didn't even move from where he was standing. The guy that my cousin collided with seems good and friendly even though his smile was stiff.

Our school was an all-girls school that's why I thought the guests will just be girls but when we got there I was wrong. I see a couple of men at the entrance. The others are a bit familiar, it looks like they came from the other school just a few blocks from our previous school.

"So I bet your brother will be here too, huh?" They seemed to also notice some familiar faces.

"It's a party, Jul. Of course, he'll be here." Yeji replied when she got out of the car.

"Just ignore him." She reminded us.

I bet her brother did something wrong again. I sighed! How long will their war last?