Chapter 14B

Lia's POV

"OH, I THOUGHT you were going to have a blind date that your Mom set?"

I asked Chaeryeong gently when she got home. I saw that it was Taehyun who took her home, not the one that Auntie told her.

She dropped her sling bag on the floor. She also slammed herself on the sofa.

"The blind date didn't go through. I introduced Taehyun as my boyfriend."

My eyes widened. She introduced Taehyun to Auntie as her boyfriend! Oh My God!

"Are you crazy? You know Auntie will know the truth. Especially now that your blind date with her friend's son was ruined. She'll hire someone to look if what you're claiming is true."

She held her forehead.

"I know that but I only said that because I don't like the date she wants me to have a blind date with."

"Who?"

"Woojin."

My mouth went wide. What the? Woojin is her ex. They broke up a month ago. Her parents didn't know about it, only her sister knew.

"What did Woojin do when you introduced Taehyun as your boyfriend?" I asked curiously.

She sat comfortably on the sofa. "He walked out."

"How about Taehyun? Did you talk to him already?" I asked her curiously.

She stood up immediately. She went near the door to put on a pair of flat shoes.

"I'll be back. I'll talk to Taehyun first!" She said before leaving the house.

I picked up her sling bag that was scattered on the floor. I went up to the second floor and entered her room to put the bag she had scattered earlier in the living room.

Ryujin went home with Yeonjun to their daddy's house. After our dinner yesterday, the two of them left to go to their dad's house. The weekend rules that Uncle applied to Ryujin will be also applied to Yeonjun. Yuna also went home with them. She hasn't been able to visit since we moved so she took the opportunity to go home now.

I entered Ryujin's room. I almost cursed when I saw how messy her room is. I picked up the clothes scattered inside and folded them neatly. When I finished there was a knock on the door and it opened afterwards.

I saw Yeji. "Arin Unnie invited us to eat dinner at their house."

"All right, I'll follow. I'll just put them back in Ryujin's walk-in closet." I said pertaining to the clothes I'm holding right now.

She nodded before closing the door. I immediately went into Ryujin's walk-in closet and put her clothes there. I left her room and went downstairs. I saw Yeji standing while looking at her phone as if she's chatting with someone.

When she felt my presence she quickly put her phone in the pocket of her shorts, "Let's go?"

We left the house together and went straight to Soobin's house.

"Have you heard from Chaeryeong?" She asked.

"She already went home. She went to Taehyun's house. They have something important to talk about."

I immediately saw Arin Unnie with Soobin waiting outside their gate. The four of us entered their gate and walked inside their house.

"It's good you haven't eaten yet," Soobin whispered to me as we removed our slippers.

"Yeji is lazy to cook. I thought she ordered because she was talking to someone on her phone earlier." I answer.

Arin Unnie and Yeji are ahead of us. The two of them are talking about their favorite celebrities. Yeji has been a fan of BTS ever since before. She takes us to their events like fan meetings and concerts even though we're not really a fan. I remember how she was quiet on Beomgyu's birthday because BTS were invited. I recently found out that Beomgyu was a cousin of mine whom I called Bom, that means spring in Korea, before when we were kids. I didn't recognize him because we were too young when we last met.

"Hi Lia!" Soobin's mom greeted me warmly.

I smiled. "Hello, Mrs. Choi."

She playfully hit me. It wasn't that painful but Soobin was also surprised by what his mother did. "I told you that you call me Mommy already, right?"

I chukled.

Yeji nudged me. "I see that you've been accepted as her daughter-in-law already."

I glared at her. She immediately laughed and left. I saw Soobin talking to his mom. When their conversation was over, he came back to me.

"I'm sorry for Mom's attitude."

I smiled. "It's okay. I just didn't know she's here. I thought they're busy."

The last time I went here to have dinner was when Soobin was all alone. His Noona is with her boyfriend while her parents are busy handling a big case. His parents are both lawyers.

"They have a new case again. It's just not that big like before."

I nodded. We walked to their dining area. Arin Unnie and Yeji are already sitting and still not finished talking about their idols.

The four of us ate together. We also talked about various things. When I saw that Soobin was a bit left out of the topic, I immediately changed the topic that I thought he could relate to.

"Here."

He handed me a glass full of juice he made. I'm not really thirsty but when I tasted the juice I felt like I was suddenly thirsty. We are outside now, I can see the beautiful stars in the sky.

I almost choked when I saw something that looked like it was written on the base of the glass. I read what was written when I finished the juice.

'Can we date?' That's what's on the base of the glass.

I immediately looked at Soobin. His eyes are closed and I could see him looking nervous.

"Soobin."

He slowly opened his eyes. I could see he was waiting for an answer from me.

I smiled. "Of course, we can date."

He jumped up and happily walked over to me to hug me.