Chapter 4B

Yeonjun's POV

"HEY! WAKE UP!"

I opened my eyes and saw Soobin's face. Why is he here?

"We'll be late for class!"

"It's tomorrow," I replied before I shut my eyes.

"Argh! I'm sure your mom will get mad."

I heard his footsteps getting away from me. I heard him open and close the door. What the hell is wrong with him? Doesn't he know that it's still Sunday today and the inauguration of the classes will begin tomorrow? He ruined a nice sleep of mine for nothing!

"Yeonjun!"

"Soobin, I said the class will be tomorrow!"

"What do you mean about that?"

I sat down quickly when I heard mom's voice. I stared at my phone that was sitting on my bedside table and saw that today is Monday, not Sunday. Shoot! I'm dead!

I immediately got out of my bed and ran to the bathroom. I did my morning routine. I was drying my hair when there was a knock on my door.

"Come in," I spoke as I put on an earring in my left ear.

"Hurry up if you don't want me to call Aunt here again." He said, still laughing.

I rushed to put earrings on my ears. I also promptly looked in my full body mirror before taking my bag. I ran downstairs. I saw my mom in the living room and it seems like she's busy with the papers scattered on the table.

"Bye, Mom," I said goodbye to my mom after I kissed her cheek.

"We'll go ahead, Aunt."

"Okay. Enjoy your first day, boys!"

We left the house. I pulled out my key as we walked to our own cars.

"Where are they?" I asked pertaining to Beomgyu, Taehyun, and Kai.

"They went to school already. They got bored waiting for you to wake up."

Is it my fault that I thought it was Sunday today? Yes, it's partly true that I mistook that Monday is tomorrow.

I opened the car and got in. I noticed Soobin went inside his car when I glanced in the rearview mirror. We all know how to drive but Taehyun and Kai still can't drive because there is a law here that you must be at least 18 years old before you can drive a car. They have a motorbike license but they still have a year to go in order to drive cars legally.

I saw Soobin's name on the screen. I pushed the accept button.

"They're at Celestial Cafe."

He rapidly dropped the call before I could even speak. Very disrespectful!

Even if I wanted to slam the door of my car, I couldn't do it. It was a gift from my grandfather on my birthday so even though I'm angry now I can't hit my own car.

We entered the Cafe and saw that the three are surrounded by a bunch of people. Some are not from our school but most of them are wearing Rival University uniforms.

"They're here!"

"You're so hot, Soobin"

"Oh my god! Yeonjun!!!"

Soobin and I looked at the girls we're seeing right now. I waved to some of them as we headed to where Taehyun and the rest of the gang's table.

"Why haven't you just went straight to school? You know I don't like going here." Soobin said when we got to the table. Soobin doesn't want to come to this cafe because it is owned by his sister's boyfriend. As far as I know, he doesn't like the guy for his sister. I don't know why but he said something about that boyfriend of her sister look like he'll make trouble in the future. His sister had been in a relationship with him for almost three years but Soobin still doesn't like him.

"It's because this is the only cafe that is open at this hour. We know you haven't eaten breakfast yet that's why we came here. Oh! This is what we bought for you." The waiter put down the two cakes they ordered and there were also beverages included.

I sat down next to Taehyun. I ate the cake and it tasted so delicious. "Soobin, try it."

"I don't want to." He said but we heard his stomach growl indicating he's hungry.

"Put down your pride first and eat."

He couldn't do anything but eat the cake. Based on his reaction, he appeared to like it even though he doesn't say anything.

"Was it delicious?"

He wiped his mouth with a tissue. "It's edible," I smirked. He said it was edible but he finishes eating the cake earlier than me.

"Come on, we'll be going to be late," Kai said while staring at his watch.

The five of us stood up and there I realized that the girls are still here as if waiting for us to finish. I saw the three except Taehyun, smiling and still waving at the girls. Among our friends, Taehyun is not fond of women. Don't get him wrong but he's not that playboy as we are.

"Excuse me," Kai said goodbye to them as he smiled before following us out of the coffee shop.

When we arrived at the school, we were immediately greeted by the screams of the students. People split in two so we could pass.

"Taehyun, even if you're arrogant you're still handsome!"

"OMG! Kai is so cute!!!"

"Yeonjun, let me be your girl!"

"I love you Choi Beomgyu!"

"Soobin, show us your dimple."

That crazy Soobin obeyed and showed his dimple making the crowd lose their insanity again.

"They must be the newbies, huh?"

When we overheard that, the five of us turned around and saw five girls walking. Some of their faces seemed familiar to my eyes.

"I have a crush on the tallest."

"The shortest one is so pretty!"

"That girl is modest, my ideal type."

"That one in the middle is my girl crush!"

"I'm loving the strong aura from the short-haired girl!"

The murmur continued as they got closer and closer to where we are. My eyes widened as I realized who the girl in the middle was. It can't be, right? I must be hallucinating! As far as I know, she's still in New York so it's impossible she's here,"

I pinched my cheeks to make sure I'm not going crazy. I looked at her again to confirm if it's really her.

My Yeji is really here?