Chapter 7

Get dressed and meet me downstairs in five minutes, the both of you.

I've never climbed down the stairs as slow as I am climbing right now . My entire world has come crumbling down .

I've always known that he cheated , I just never expected it to happen in front of me , in my house , in my bedroom , on my bed.

With the girl I saved from poverty . She was literally crying on the sidewalk, sobbing about how she couldn't afford college and I offered her a job and apparently my husband too .

I should be crying right now , but I cant , I'm not . I dont know what's wrong with me . I'm run over.

I get down the couch and I plop down . I dont even know why I asked them to come down the stairs , what am I even going to say .

And on cue they come downstairs . Jason dressed in sweatpants , Kayla in the shortest and skin tight dress I've ever seen .

They both look so scared it makes me smirk internally . They both sit down next to each other . Dumb ass .

They watch me and I watch them . Closely examining what they're faces let me see .

Jason looks pained , guilty and I dont know caught . His eyes look disappointed but also scared .

Kayla is purposely scrunching her face to make herself look sorry.  I don't know for sure what emotion  she's hiding but I know that it'll tick me off.

"Why?" I ask after carefully scrutinizing them both. My voice sounds calm , too calm for this situation .

Jason visibly shivers .

"Was I not enough?" I ask again . Still no answer .

"Answer me!" I scream . They both jump and shiver in fear . Well mostly Jason does .

Now I'm standing , they both stand up.  Well Kayla stands up first and then Jason stands up awkwardly.

"I said answer me ."  I now through gritted teeth . I dont know how I got here but I'm right I'm in front of Kayla's face .

She pushes my shoulder away . And then smirks.

" Yes , yes you're not enough ." She says through her big smirk .

" And let me guess , you are?" I say through a smirk of my own .

" More than enough . You know all the times he spent out late ? He was with me . He chose me. " she says.  Pointing her finger on my chest . After she says her last word , she points on my chest . I hold her wrist very tightly .

" And do you know who he comes to every night? He comes home to me . He calls me his wife , I have his last name . I own the company you work at , I could easily ruin you . You ungrateful , poor , dirty ,little slut with no dignity what so ever." I say and then I feel a hand across my face .

She slapped me . Jason literally gasps . I look at him . And his eyes look elsewhere other than me . This idiot really slapped me . I'm not going to hit her until she really hits me . Yes I did karate and that's what my sensei  taught me.

" Oh you're going to regret that pretty soon ." I say lowly .

"You see this strip club dress , that's if it can even be considered a dress  ." I say to her .

" You bought it with my money.  Money I get from the company you work at." I say through gritted teeth, why cant she just hit me already . I want to fight back .

" No, no honey . Your husband  bought this dress for me . " she says pointing to Jason.

I look at Jason , who literally looks bloodless right now . Like he could be out cold right now.