Chapter 46

Today is the day of my wedding!!!

My feet feel warm, hands are sweaty and my body is almost vibrating .

I left all the planning to Ace and Kimberly,  because they both said that they dont want to stress me too much.

So right now, I'm stroking my baby. Who I might want to add is also very excited, his movements are more frantic.

My hand over my bump , I smile at a Kimberly whose staring at me .

"Pregnancy suits you babe." She says and smiles brightly at me .

"Thanks Kim. " I say to her smilingly.

"You're going to love your wedding. Ace and I did a great job." She squeals.

I'm very nervous with all of this,  especially when they blindfolded me and drove me here, it is hotel from what I see 

It's really fancy, I haven't seen anything from the outside because I'm not allowed to go outside but I can just tell how fancy this hotel is.

"Kim , can you get me hot wings?" I ask her , she smiles at me but shakes her head .

"Ace told me that you very weird cravings." She replies while chuckling.

A few minutes later , Kim walks in with hot weeks which smell amazing from the moment the door opens.

I swear little buddy down there jumped up and down.

"Thank you." I say, jumping from the chair .

Digging into those hot wings , I swear my life just got better . Except the fact that ,I'm getting married of course .

Soon Kim slaps the bucket of wings from my hands and she looks at me.

"Its time Cassiey." She says , looking excitedly at me.

She hands me a black zipper bag , and then she walks out . I wat h her retreating back with extreme focus.

And after I'm sure that she's left , I push the zip down and a pop of white falls out the bag.

The material is see through-ish , and has a lacy feel.

I finally push my fattening body into the dress and Kim walks in.

"Hey ,Cass ? Oh my word. You look amazing ." She says turning my body towards the mirror and I swear to God I look different .

Even my skin is glowing. She zips the the dress and it finally hugs my curvy body .

The lacy arms cover mine till where my hand starts , and just hangs a little off my shoulder .

The front is very low , low as in the dip touching my belly button . My full breast are covered a bit but the slight curves of theirs are prominent and look very sexy.

From the waist down the dress is Cinderella style . And the dress is super see through , not revealing , but my shape and light melanin skin showing a little bit.

"Stunning."  she says , she herself , is in a emerald ankle length dress. A slit that starts from her  thing down to the sim of her dress. Her hair is braided neatly in cornrows , and her cross earring have a big statement and her pink lips tie every thing together.

She holds both my hands and looks me in the eyes .

"Cass , you look incredibly stunning. Today is your day okay? So enjoy it and live it to the most. I love you okay ." She says then kisses my forehead . How motherly of her.

And all of a sudden , I feel a bile in my throat. I'm just getting so emotional right now .

My lips quiver and she cries too .