Chapter 47

"What the fuck are you wearing?" He asks as his large hand covers one of my ass cheeks.

My panties immediately dampen.

"A dress." I whisper , not trusting my voice.

"You have no idea how much self control it took for me not to fuck you right there at the altar." His voice lowers.

Kimberly disturbs this transaction with a clearing of her throat.

"We have to get you guys ready for wedding pictures." She says.

And clicks away.  This woman is really a wedding planner isn't she.

"We'll continue this conversation later." He says grabbing my ass again.

Damn man. I dont know what this man is doing to me.

Soon we walk out of the hotel and onto the outdoor garden. We are led down a narrow walkway which is made from stone and grass on either side .

The short walk way open ups to a big garden full of different types of flowers and trees.

The camera man gets a few unexpected shots of us walking hand in hand near him . Then we dig right into the real thing .

After telling us to pose for overan hour. I head into the hotel foyer and find Kim nose deep in a black binder.

"Just in time." She says . And before I can say anything , she beats me to it .

"Here are some flats , I know your feet are probably aching from being that high . And the guests are soon heading up stairs to the ball room for the reception.

Wait thirty minutes and then be up ." She says and then she too , speed walks upstairs .

"Hey there . My name is Ace Bernett.  Its pretty nice to meet you pretty lady." Ace says from behind me.

"Hello sir , I'm Cassandra Bernett.  Its nice to meet you too sir ." I say chuckling.

"Oh , is that a ring on your finger?" He asks playfully .

"Is that one on yours?" I ask.

"Touchè.  Your husband wanted me to tell you how gorgeous you look right now. Just here to pass the message ." He says , with a cute boyish smile .

"Oh , well tell him that his wife says thank you. Man its nice to call myself your wife ."I smile into the light peck he pops onto my lips .

Kim usher's us up and up we go . Wouldnt want to mess with Kim today . She's literally the boss today . Dont step on her toes.

Ace and I walk up the stairs and soon I'm breathing as loud as a hover. 

"Exercise babe." Ace mumbles as he helps me up.

"Need I remind you that I am carrying a little human in my belly?" I ask , feeling annoyed.

When we finally reach the French door that opens up to the reception area .

Everyone is being served food and alcohol.  Which by far would be the best thing right now.

We both walk in hand in hand to our little setting with a big Mr and Mrs Bernett behind us . Kim really went all out. 

We're served the starter which are finger foods and soon the main is plated . I watch as many people eat and laugh with their friends . I look at Ace only to find him already looking at me.

I smile and he smiles back at me .

"You're beautiful." He says , but before I can reply we're served dessert and a few people are starting to want to talk to us .