Chapter 48

"So... how was it?" Ace asks me after a long airplane ride back home.

"It was great , I've always wanted to come to travel the world." I say to him .

So for the honeymoon Ace planned a trip around the world . Literally.

We first went to Brazil.  It have never been there . Rio was beautiful . All the welcoming people , the dancing and the food.  It was amazing . Plus I got to see the iconic Cristo Redentor statue . How amazing .

We then went to Venice . And let me just tell you , wow! How beautiful it is there ,the skies are blue and bright , the ocean was clean and always the perfect temperature.  The views from our master bedroom was just amazing . And the stars from the balcony were to die for.

Then off we went to Britain , I'd always heard of it but I'd never actually took an interest in it. Have I not fallen inlove ? We booked a medieval cottage with the rawest of beams decorating it , the people in London were just amazing. We even got to see Ace's hometown , Hampstead . His parents old house was very beautiful , now covered with a moss of succulents , it is still very gorgeous.

The narrowest allies lead to the most beautiful and fairytale like homes I'd ever seen . Not going to lie , for a moment I considered moving there.

To Malaysia went , and let just inform you of how amazed I was . That is a gorgeous place , honestly just a piece of art. The sky high skyscrapers and the richly green trees were a sight for sore eyes . And the people?Oh , utterly lovely . I've never met more welcoming people . We are definitely going back some day.

Singapore was my favourite . That building with that  long and fat - Marina bay sands - utterly amazing . The food was amazing,  I ate everything in the nearest eyesight and Ace was just shaking his head and smiling.

We went to relax in Australia, Sydney . Waking up to beautiful views and even better food.  Learning more about the place and falling inlove with Ace all over again.  The place was amazing , a dream come true. And the people, oh the people! So welcoming and amazing . Everyone met us and embraced us . How amazing .

Then lastly we went to kickback our feet and relax in Hawaii.  The beautiful sunsets and sunrises.  The calming and fairly soothing music . The food and footrubs, oh did I die and end up in heaven? That was the best weeks in my life . And my baby and Ace were there with me.

Little us and Ace were just well behaved , it was me the crazy lady who went wacko . My favorite destination honestly has to be Britain. Seeing Ace so relaxed was just the top tier of everything .

I met some of his childhood friends and some of his relatives . They were all welcoming and loving . Ace's aunt was the best , she practically cried for Ace to promise to return soon to Britain . And I helped .

But in all truth,  after a two month vacation , nothing feels better than your own bed.

"Hey babe , you want a foot massage?"Ace calls from the main suite .

"Yes please ." I say to him .

The drapes are currently open and because of how high our penthouse is , I have the best view of the city from the comfort of my bed through the ceiling to floor glass windows .

The sky looks beautiful tonight , one of the clearest skies I've seen in New York.  Although the stars are not very visible due to the over powering lights from the city itself .

Ace walks out of the bathroom in shorts and topless , his bulgie biceps look yummy . His sixpack is dream and his tattoo looks even better . His entire upper body is glistening because of the steam from the shower he just took. His wet hair completes the stripper look.