Chapter 66

3 years later .

"Hero get back here!" I yell after the three year old boy . He doesnt really like wearing pants which means I have to run around the entire house before he puts on pants .

"Hero! I will not run after you!" I yell , breathing loudly .

"Cant catch me mommy!" His tiny cute voice yells as his giggles fill the room .

Ace walks into the house in a black suit,  with a long black coat and a Burberry scarf.   It's almost Hero's birthday , and it's really chilly out. 

"Ace please help?" I ask him . He gives me a smile before he shakes his head .

"Its your turn ." He simply says . His smile grows as Hero runs to him and embraces him .

I take that as an opportunity,  I push the pants up his baby legs .

"I won ." I say sticking my tongue out at the both of them .

"Not fair , mommy cheated." Hero says to his dad. 

"Oh , is that so?" He asks . Hero nods and Ace whispers something in his ear .

They both nod and walk past me .

"Okay what the fuck was that? " I think out loud .

As I retreat to the kitchen.  Hero lunges himself over me as my body drops to the floor . His small hands begin tickling me and I swear I feel some pee between my legs.

Ace joins as they both tickle me . My body feels exhausted.  And then suddenly I feel all the food I ate last night brewing up .

I push both of them off me and bolt to the bathroom to vomit .

"Baby , are you okay? " I hear Ace ask as he holds my hair back .

"Is mommy okay?" Hero asks , I can hear the concern in his voice .

"Get him out of here ." I say , my voice is but a whisper .

"Come on buddy , let's get mommy a towel ." Ace says and they both walk out .

I rinse my mouth and head to the kitchen . Maybe I was laughing too much,  that's why I vomited. 

After eating the breakfast that Ace cooked , Ace and I drive Hero to the daycare and us to Bernett Industries .

As I am in the office , the intercom rings and Kim speaks .

"Mrs Bernett , a Mr Griffin would like to see you." She says . Oh , yes .

"Let him in." I reply .

I was expecting him today , we have serious business to talk about .

He walks in , wearing a beautiful navy tux , with a gold Gucci tie .

"Ahh , welcome to my office Mr Griffin." I say smiling.

"Oh ,no Mrs Bernett . You know I'm too young for that , you should call me by first name." He says smiling at me . I chuckle .

"How are you Jozea? " I ask him , his smile grows .

"I'm doing well thanks Cassiey . How about you?" He asks me.

"As you can see , I'm doing exceptionally well too." I reply .

He stares at me for sometime , before he gives me a knowing smile .

"What?" I ask him,  smiling .

"That smile , the glow , your nose , your breast . You're pregnant ." He says.