26 - The Cheater

The repair works at Zack's place was moving slowly. There were no indication when it would be done.

Alex didn't mind. She was rarely home anyways. Plus, after the altercation that happened with Zack, he seemed to have gained a new mission, to give her as many mind-blowing orgasms as he possibly could. It was unbelievable how crazy good he was in bed.

However, Alex did notice a few suspicious things about Zack. One, he always keeps his phone with him, even when he goes to the bathroom. Two, whenever he returned after hanging out with his friends, or so he says, he will go straight for the shower before anything else. Three, Alex noticed sometimes that he avoided answering certain questions and just smiled in response.

Unfortunately, the concerns flew out the window the moment Zack touched her. The only thing left on her mind was how many orgasms will she get this time?

*****

Alex heaved a sigh of relieve when she saw her apartment block coming into view. She has just returned from a tiring week-long trip from Seattle and she can't wait to lay down on her own bed. She even took an earlier flight than planned to get home.

The taxi stopped right at the curb. Alex exited from the car and while waiting for the driver to take her luggage out from the trunk, she looked up and was surprised to see the lights were on in her bedroom. Zack must still be awake.

She paid the taxi driver and pulled her luggage up the front steps and into the building. She climbed up three flight of stairs and unlocked the door to her apartment.

The moment she opened the door, she knew something was amiss. There was an unfamiliar women's jacket hung on the hook by the entrance. Leaving her luggage by the door, Alex went into the living room. There were two empty wine glasses on the coffee table, one of them had lipstick marks. 

Alex moved further into the apartment. As she came closer to the bedroom, she can hear muffled sounds coming from the room. She knew those sounds. She knew what she was going to see behind that closed door.

Alex turned the knob and swung open the door. The scene in front of her was exactly what she was expecting.

Zack was fully nude with his cock balls deep inside a blonde Alex recognised. It was Conner's girlfriend, Amber. Classy move, she thought sarcastically.

At the sudden intrusion, Amber screamed and quickly pulled the sheets to cover her front. Zack scrambled off her and stood at the other side of the bed, covering his junk with his hands. He looked like a kid who just got caught with his hand inside the cookie jar. 

At least he had the courtesy to look guilty. "I'm sorry," he said quietly.

Amber, on the other hand, had recovered from her shock and was scrolling through her phone. 

Alex sighed. She was too tired to handle this at the moment. She turned on her heels and left the room, closing the door behind her. 

*****

Alex unlocked the door to the hotel room she just checked into. It's a vintage style luxury hotel with a big, comfortable king-sized bed. She shed her coat and throw it on the bed. Then she unlocked the sliding doors and stepped out onto the large balcony. 

The night air was crisp and cooling on her skin. Alex took a deep breath and exhaled. She preferred New York at night. Even though the city was bright with neon lights, there was peace in the air when it is this late at night. Alex glanced at her watch. It's already early morning, 4am. 

She sighed when she thought about what happened earlier. She will have to break her lease and pay the fine. She can't go back there. She would definitely miss the apartment. The location was great and she loved the design. It will be hard to find another one that compares.