12 - The Gentleman

Jesse took a deep breath and exhaled. He pushed Alex's hair away from her face and run the back of his fingers over her cheeks. Beautiful, sweet Alex. She said she wanted to try again. He wanted nothing more than to bury himself as deep as he can go inside of her. His only concern was whether he had enough restrain to keep himself from hurting her. 

He knew he had to try.

"Are you sure?" he asked her. 

"Yes," she whispered and kissed him, running her tongue over his lips. 

He could feel his blood boiling. His erection was throbbing and begging to be released. He prayed for a few more minutes of self-control.

"Alex..."

"Hmm?"

"If you want to stop, at anytime, you say 'stop'."

Alex leaned back and looked at him. He was looking deadly serious. "Okay," she said softly.

"Promise me," he begged. "Shout it, if you have to."

Alex held his face and leaned her forehead against his. She could see the concern in his eyes. "I promise," she said softly.

Jesse clenched his jaws. Then he abruptly took her lips, and wrapped his arms around her, pushing their bodies tightly together. His tongue invaded her mouth and she gracefully accepted him. 

He undid her bra hook and pulled the bra off of her, tossing it on the floor. His hands found her breasts and he massaged them, running his thumbs over her nipples, causing them to harden. He pinched them with his thumbs and index fingers. Alex moaned against his mouth.

His hands moved to her back and slipped under the waistband of her shorts. He grabbed her ass and squeezed. One hand move further down until his fingers felt the wetness seeping through her panties. He pushed the fabric aside and touched her sensitive centre, causing her to moan louder and started to rock against him. 

Jesse pulled his hands out and pushed her shorts with her panties down her legs. She moved to the side and helped him undress her completely. Jesse moved and now she was under him.

He kissed her again, momentarily putting all his weight on her. Then he propped himself up on his hands and started trailing kisses down her neck to her perky breasts. He sucked on her nipples, one by one, before moving further down. He stuck his tongue into her belly button. He kissed her belly and the top of her V. He brushed his nose against the fine hair.

He spread her legs apart and she bolted upright, trying to close her legs. "What are you doing?"

Jesse grinned and said, "It won't hurt, trust me."

Alex slowly laid back and let Jesse part open her legs again. She looked down at him, watching what he was doing.

Jesse lifted her legs over his shoulders and lowered his face to the apex of her thighs. He started by kissing her inner thigh, then made his way to her sex. He kissed her, teased her clit with his tongue and sucked her. She covered her mouth with her hands to smother the moans. She felt like her whole body was on fire, every senses on the edge. Then she felt like something exploded inside her and she bolted upright, gasping for air.

Jesse raised from between her legs and crawled over her with a satisfied grin on his face. He kissed her mouth. It tasted salty.

"Jesse, I think I had a stroke," she told him breathlessly.

He studied her face and asked, "How are you feeling?"

She paused, frowning as she thinks, and replied, "Good."