52 - The Lord

Alex pulled away from the kiss to take a breath, but she kept her hands around Paul's neck. He rested his forehead against hers. He was breathing hard too.

"Um, thank you for coming back," Alex said breathlessly.

Paul chuckled softly and said, "Honestly, I don't think I want to leave."

Alex looked into his eyes and they both smiled. "Well then, what are we still doing out here?"

She took his hands and pulled him inside, letting the door close behind them. She didn't stop until they were in the bedroom.

Alex turned around and asked Paul softly, "Unzip me?"

She felt his fingers on the back of her neck. He pulled the zipper down gently all the way. She felt him stepping in closer and then he kissed her, on the back of her neck and on her shoulder. He pushed her dress off her shoulder and let it drop to the floor, pooling around her feet. She stepped away from the dress and took off her shoes. Then she turned to face Paul.

Paul's eyes were moving over her body as she stood there in her white lacy bra and panties. She moved towards him and his eyes met hers. They smiled at each other, like two people sharing a secret.

Alex pushed his jacket off first. Then she unbuttoned his vest and took that off too. Then slowly she unbuttoned his shirt. Paul unbuttoned his cuffs to expedite things along. Alex pulled up his shirt from his pants and finished unbuttoning the last few buttons. Paul took off his shirt and let it drop to the floor, along with his jacket and vest.

Alex looked down at his body. He was fit and lean, with a smattering of light chest hair. She rested her hands on his chest and could feel his heartbeat under her fingertips. She smiled and looked at his face. He was looking at her expectantly. 

She bit her bottom lip and slowly moved her fingers down his chest to his waist. She undid his belt and his pants, and pushed them down his long legs. Paul bent over and took off his shoes, socks, and pants. Then he straightened up and pulled Alex into his arms. 

They stood with each other, feeling skin on skin, with only little pieces of clothes in between them. Paul kissed her and Alex gratefully kissed him back. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and felt his arms tightening around her body. She was fully aware of his erection pushing at her belly.

Paul undid her bra and pulled it down her arms. He pulled away from her lips and feverishly, started kissing her neck and her chest. He got down on his knees and slipped his fingers under her waistband. He looked up at her, as if seeking for permission. She smiled at him assuringly, so he pulled down the last remaining piece of clothing from her body. 

Paul grabbed her behind and buried his face in her pubic area. She felt his tongue searching for her sweet spot and she gasped. His tongue was very insistent. She was getting wet.

Paul pulled away and as he got up, he pulled off his boxer shorts. He wrapped her in his arms again, and kissed her, with their naked bodies pressed tightly against one another. He started moving her towards the bed. The moment the back of her knees touched the bed, they both collapsed on the mattress top. 

Alex moved further up the bed and Paul followed suit. He climbed on top of her and kissed her again. He grabbed her boobs, massaging them gently, squeezing her nipples to make them harden before taking them in his mouth. He played with them with his tongue and his teeth, driving her crazy.

He hovered over her and asked breathlessly, "Protection?"

"Drawer," she answered, just as breathless, pointing at her side table.

Paul opened the drawer, grabbed a condom and quickly tore it open with his teeth. He took out the condom and swiftly sheathed himself. Then he returned to Alex and kissed her as he got into position. He penetrated into her slowly, giving her time to adjust and expand to his size. She moaned against his lips as he goes deeper and deeper, until he was fully inside of her.