72 - The Recovery

Alex followed Wanda out of the elevator into the foyer. They proceeded into the living room of Paul's penthouse. Alex stared at the familiar view of the River Thames from the living room's window. It was a bright and beautiful day.

At dinner the night before, she had another long and deep conversation with Wanda. Wanda was very insightful. Must be the wisdom from her old age. At the end of the night, Alex agreed to return to London with her. The next day, they headed for the airport after breakfast.

Now that she was standing in the living room, Alex suddenly felt nervous. She remembered the last time Paul had gotten angry with her. She thought he was going to break up with her. This could be worse than that. The room suddenly felt hot and she was finding it hard to breathe.

"Paul, are you in?" Wanda called out, peering up the stairs.

"In here," Paul's voice rang out from inside his office. 

"Could you come out here, please?" Wanda asked him. She turned to look at Alex and smiled encouragingly at her. Alex took a deep breath and held it.

Paul came out of his office and froze when he saw Alex across the room. Alex gasped. He looked terrible. His eyes were bloodshot like he has not slept a wink, his wavy hair were messy and it looked like he hasn't shaved for days. 

Wanda shook her head as she looked at her son. She sighed and looked at Alex. "This is where I leave you. You have plenty to talk about. And remember everything I told you," she said pointedly and Alex nodded her head. Wanda turned around on her heels and left the room. 

Alex turned her attention to Paul. He was looking at her with an unreadable expression on his face. Alex swallowed hard and spoke, "Paul, I-"

"Would you come upstairs with me, please?" Paul said softly, cutting her mid-sentence. He reached out his right hand towards her.

Alex went to him and took his hand. He turned around and led her up the stairs, slowly and steadily. Then he led her to their bedroom and straight into the bathroom. 

Alex wondered why he led her there. 

Paul started to undress himself, taking off his house coat, the white t-shirt underneath and the pyjama bottom. He stepped into the shower and turned on the hot water. Water gushed down from the ceiling rain shower head and soaked him. 

Paul opened the glass door and peered out, dripping water on the tiled floor. "Join me," he said over the sound of the water. 

Alex blinked at him as he looked on at her. Then she slowly undressed, taking off everything and stepped into the shower with him. She stayed near the glass wall, just feeling the water with her hands. 

Paul was shampooing his hair and then he grabbed the soap and lathered it all over his body quickly. He stepped to the centre and let the water wash down all the suds off of him. He peered at Alex through the curtains of the rain shower.

Then suddenly, he grabbed her hands and pulled her under the water towards him. His lips found hers and he latched on, his arms snaking around her wet, naked body. Alex was caught by surprise at first, but her body was quick to respond. She wrapped her hands around his neck and kissed him back.

He pushed her backwards until her behind was flushed against the glass wall. They continued kissing and his hands started exploring her body, squeezing her breasts and her ass. His fingers found their way between her thighs and he started massaging her clit. Then she felt his fingers going inside her. Her moans was drowned out by the sound of the shower. 

Paul lifted her left leg up, exposing her private areas for a second before he pushed his erection into her. He went in easily as she was already wet and slippery. He moved inside her, pulling himself in and out, as she held on to his shoulders. 

Paul suddenly opened the glass door and carried her out from the shower. The shower was left running.

He carried her into the bedroom and dropped her on the bed. She was worried about getting the bedspread wet, just for a second. Then he spread open her legs and penetrated into her again and again, taking that worry out from her mind. He held her tightly as he continuously pounded into her, kissing her lips and her neck. 

She felt herself rising higher and higher until she couldn't control it anymore and she cried out, feeling the implosion inside her rocked her whole body. She felt Paul's whole body tightening and he squeezed her tightly as he came, pouring his seeds deep inside her womb. Then slowly, his body relaxed and he lay spent on top of her.

*****

Alex adjusted her head on Paul's chest. They were still in bed, lying in each other's arms, covered with a blanket. The wet bedspread was on the floor.

"Are you alright?" Paul asked her.

She peered up at him and smiled. He had one arm behind his head and the other one was on her bare back. "I'm fine," she replied softly. "And you?"

He didn't immediately reply. He pushed her softly on her back and lay atop her, holding her hands by the side of her face. He looked into her eyes and said softly, "Promise me you'll never run again."

Alex looked down, averting her eyes. "I'm sorry, I was scared and-"

"No," Paul stopped her. "I don't want your apology. I want your word. Promise me."

Alex looked up at him. She nodded her head and said quietly, "I promise."

Paul kissed her and his stubble scratched her chin. 

She chuckled and asked, "When was the last time you shaved?"

"Three days ago," he replied, kissing her jaw and her neck. "And my last bath was yesterday morning."

"Hence the shower?"

"Hence the shower," Paul repeated, smiling at her. He sighed and said, "I'm glad you're home."

"Me too," Alex said. She pulled at her hands. "Can you let me go?"

"No," Paul said.

Alex scoffed. "No?"

"Never," Paul insisted, then he grinned. 

She grinned back and said, "Okay." She leaned up and kissed him, and used her feet to grab his growing erection.

Paul chuckled against her mouth. "You're relentless."

"Do you want me to stop?" she asked seductively.

"Never," he said and let her hands loose. He grabbed her face and kissed her hard. 

She reached down and grabbed him with both hands, and rubbed him until he was fully hardened. She pushed him on his back and straddled him. She held his erection and slowly lowered herself on him, moaning as she went. 

She arched her back and held on to his knees. She moved her pelvis up and down, rolling her hips as she rode him hard. Paul was grunting with his hands grasping her hips tightly. 

He pushed himself up to a sitting position and held Alex tightly against his body. He found her lips and kissed her hard as he continued moving deep inside her. Alex felt herself building and she held on to Paul. He pounded into her harder and deeper, until finally, she surrendered to her orgasm, throwing her head back and crying out loudly. Following her lead, Paul thrusted a few more times and he came, grunting against her neck. 

He moved his head and searched for her lips. She leaned down and kissed him, whispering against his lips, "I love you."

"And I love you," he said to her breathlessly.