12: Batman and His... Princess?

When the party and the fireworks were over, all of the champagne was gone and the city became mostly quiet again, some of us started looking up our hotel rooms. I watched with pure joy as I saw Ronnie and Rose holding hands and giggling like teenagers as they walked down the hall. I was so happy for them.

Ronnie could be a dick sometimes, and Rose could be quite the bitch too, but they deserved each other in every way imaginable. Literally.

Andy unexpectedly picked me up, bridal style, and took a left down another hall. I squealed softly, afraid he'd tip over backwards. But he was stronger than I thought.

"Didn't trust me there, did you Princess?" He asked, amusement and a hint of cockiness lacing his tone of voice.

"What the hell are you doing, Andy?" I demanded to know, yawning as I put my head on his shoulder. The massive smile that had appeared on Andy's face at midnight had not left him for a single second since. But then again, neither had the butterflies in my gut.

"Just treating my girlfriend like the Princess that she is." Andy pointed out, proud like a boy who was just given his favorite toy ever and finally got the chance to play with it.

He then unlocked the door of his hotel room and walked in with me still in his arms.

"Just because I said that I love you, doesn't automatically make me your girlfriend, you know?" I merely pointed out to him.

Andy frowned and placed me on his bed. He rested his hands on his hips and pretended to be seriously bothered by what I had just said. But I saw right through his little act. And it wasn't long before a grin appeared on his lips. As if he had made up his mind about something, he kicked off his shoes and jumped beside me on the bed.

"Lexus, be my girlfriend?" He simply asked me, eyes sparkling with hope.

I then closely looked him in the eyes, his beautiful baby blues. They were so full of hope and happiness. It made my heart skip a beat.

Andy then closed his eyes and leaned in to kiss me deeply. But just as I was getting into it, he pulled away again. "Please?" He almost begged.

I bit my lip and smiled a little. "I'll think about it."

Andy smacked his hand on his forehead and ever so dramatically fell back onto the bed. "You are fucking unbelievable, woman." He groaned with just a bit of a laugh at the end. "I'm going to sleep. Good night."

I rolled my eyes at his little dramatic act and got up to get undressed. As I threw my jacket over the chair, took off my shoes and unzipped my dress, I saw Andy sneaking a peak at me from underneath his hand. I sighed and crawled back onto the bed towards him, until my face was only an inch away from his. "Yes Andy, I will be your girlfriend." I whispered to him.

But he didn't respond. I knew he had heard me, though. He must have. There was no way he could fall asleep that quickly.

I crawled underneath the covers, turned the light off and let out a soft sigh of comfort.

After only a moment, I felt Andy huffing and wiggling around for a little bit. But then it got quiet again. For some reason I was seriously amused by his childish behavior.

Suddenly, I felt Andy's hot breath on my neck, quickly followed by his lips. His hand slid across my stomach and gently gripped onto my hipbone, slowly pulling me towards him. "You're such a tease, and you don't even realize it." He whispered in his raspy voice.

His waves of hot breath made me shiver and feel all hot and bothered inside. "You're calling me the tease here?" I accused him softly before I bit my lip.