4: Playtime's Over

The next morning I naturally woke up from the sun shining in my face. I had to admit, this hotel had pretty decent beds. But then, almost anything was better than a tour bus bed. It got so small and crampy sometimes...

As I stretched my arms and legs whilst waking up, I accidentally hit something hard.

"Ow, watch it, Ratliff!"

I looked beside me and blinked. "Sorry!" I muttered sleepily. "Wait... what the fuck are you still doing in my bed Radke?"

Ronnie cocked an eyebrow and shot me a skeptic look. "What? Was I supposed to treat this as a fuck-and-run?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes at that. Fuck and run. What an idiot. "Well, you can't exactly call this a very romantic encounter, so yeah." I then simply pointed out.

"Hmm, let's look at the facts here, shall we?" Ronnie began, grinning mischievously. "I'm in a semi-expensive hotel room, sharing a bed with a smoking hot girl who's, what are you, 9 years younger than me. We fucked without even a moment's hesitation. And oh, it's a beautiful Christmas morning, no less. I'd say that's pretty romantic."

I snorted softly, covering my mouth so I wouldn't burst into hysterics over his stupid logic. "Only the sharing a bed on Christmas morning part sounds romantic. Which reminds me, we need to be in the restaurant at ten. What time is it?"

Ronnie grabbed his phone from beside the pillow and frowned. "Well Ratliff, we're in luck, it is nine-forty-seven. That gives us ten more minutes to make out, and three minutes to get dressed and get our asses downstairs."

"Oh for Heaven's sa--" But before I could even finish my sentence, Ronnie had practically shoved his tongue down my throat. Or attempted to, anyway. And well, I couldn't deny that he was a good kisser. Sloppy at that, but definitely not bad.

But this couldn't take too long; I didn't exactly want to be the last one to enter the restaurant. So even though I partook in the so-called make out, meanwhile I subtly reached for the bedside table to pull myself out from under Ronnie's weight.

"Hey, we still had a few minutes!" Ronnie then whined, slightly insulted by the rejection.

I just laughed at him and shook my head as I dug into my suitcase for an outfit. There was no way in hell I'd wear the same thing as I did yesterday. That would make things a little too obvious.

At about two minutes to ten we both arrived at the entrance of the restaurant, when I suddenly spotted my brother. "Tommy!" I squealed excitedly as I flew at him and jumped on his back.

"Christ, Alexis!" He yelped. "You're not twelve anymore. You're twice that fucking size now. My poor back!" He then added with a chuckle as he held onto my legs.

I kissed his cheek and giggled. "I'm still your baby sister, though."

"Morning Tommy Joe. Will you be joining us today?" Ronnie then asked as he walked up beside us.

"Yeah man, it was either this or church with the parents." Tommy informed us, chuckling rather bitterly.

"Which is such a drag." I groaned, remembering how that was what we used to do every Christmas. And let's not forget every bloody Sunday as well.

"Tell me about it." I then heard Andy say. "How nice of you to join us though, Tommy." The tone that left Andy's lips was a bit off, but sincere enough, I suppose.

"I have a very persuasive sister." Tommy mumbled as he pinched my legs.

"Ow, you asshole!" I immediately jumped off his back and straightened out my clothes. My brother and I had sort of a love/hate relationship. But then again, what pair of siblings didn't have that? 

Tommy then suddenly frowned as he looked at me. "What?" I wanted to know

He placed his thumb under my jawline and turned my face sideways. "What is this?" He then asked with a demanding tone to his voice.

"What is what? Do I have a tattoo that I don't know of?" I asked condescendingly. I really had no idea what he was talking about, though.

"Don't play stupid with me, Alexis. Do you really wanna keep up that reputation?"

I smacked his hand away and shrugged. By now I kind of figured that Tommy had spotted a hickey or two that Ronnie may have left behind the night before. And when I heard him snickering behind me, I was pretty sure that that's exactly what it was. I then looked right at him and threw him an evil glare.

Ronnie quickly wiped the smile from his own face and cleared his throat as he awkwardly pointed at the door of the restaurant. "Let's go in. I'm starving." He mumbled.

Without another word, we all walked in and sat down at the huge table with the other guys. It was then that I noticed that I was still the only girl present. "Say, where's my sister from another mister?" I wondered.

"Stacy's not coming." Tommy then unexpectedly answered. I frowned and looked at him questioningly. How the fuck did he know that? When I then looked at Andy, I saw him eyeing Tommy as he pretended to look at the menu. It was a little weird.

"Why not?" I asked, directed at Andy this time. But he didn't respond.

When I cleared my throat, Andy suddenly looked up and smiled. "She just wanted to be with her family this year." He explained. Well that was too bad, honestly. But I understood her. She was really close with her family.

"You better be careful then, Lexie. There's mistletoe everywhere." Ashley pointed out as he winked at me.

I laughed a little and rolled my eyes. "Shut up, purvey. That's so not happening."