10: Whatever Floats Your Boat

That evening, as I was on my way back to my hotel room, I only just stepped out of the elevator when I saw Ronnie.

"Ah!" He exclaimed with a huge smile. "There you are, Ratliff!" He added as he then unexpectedly grabbed me by the hips and threw me over his shoulder.

"Radke!" I yelled in protest. "Let me go!"

"Shhh, it's past midnight, Ratliff. We aren't the only ones in this hotel."

I rolled my eyes and groaned. "Are you fucking kidding me?" I snarled at him between gritted teeth.

"No I'm not, actually. This hotel is squirming with people."

Ugh, lord. What an idiot. That's totally not what I meant, and he knew it. I tried to struggle out of his grasp, but luck wasn't exactly on my side. He was stronger than he looked. "I wanna go to bed, Radke." I whined softly, hoping that being nice would work.

"Well that can be arranged." Ronnie then simply stated as I heard him slide his keycard into the lock of the door.

Only seconds later, Ronnie threw me off his shoulder. My stomach churned at the feeling of falling, but soon enough I landed on a soft bed. Too bad it wasn't my bed, though. Ronnie smirked widely as he pulled his shirt off over his head and then continued to crawl on top of me. He gently slid my shirt up and began giving sloppy kisses around my stomach.

But no matter how nice it felt, I found my mind wandering off elsewhere. I felt his hot breath on my skin and his semi still sloppy kisses. Yet all I could think about was Andy, and how I wanted it to be him. Well fuck.

"Ronnie..." I moaned softly.

"Ohhh crap, here we go." Ronnie then murmured with a sigh as he stopped and crawled up to meet my face. "You called me Ronnie. You only call me that when something's up. So what's up, Ratliff?" He asked with a concerned look on his face.

I covered my face with both my hands and groaned. "I need to ask you something."

Ronnie grabbed my hands and pinned them beside my head, still looking just as concerned. "Then just fucking ask me, Ratliff. Damn."

I looked him straight in his eyes and thought about it for a moment. How was I going to put this? I had to know what this was, one way or another. Whatever it was that we were doing.

"Well um- what were we doing?" I literally ended up asking. Which was basically the most stupid way to put it that I could possibly ever have thought of.

Ronnie cocked an eyebrow before giving me a deadpanned look. "About to have sex until you went all serious on my ass."

I sighed softly and thought about it again. "Yeah. No. That's not really what I meant. I meant, what are we doing? Why are we having sex?"

Ronnie then laughed a little and smiled smugly. "Well, you're hot, I'm bothered, and sex is awesome. Why else?" He asked, as if it had been that obvious all along. And I suppose it had. Well, not the me being hot part, but the casual sex part.

"So... you don't have feelings for me?" I decided to ask, just for clarity.

"Well I like you, but I'm not in love with you if that's what you mean."

"Oh thank god." That was exactly what I needed to hear.

Ronnie laughed and rolled his eyes. "But you are in love with someone, aren't you?" He then asked as he narrowed his eyes at me. "Otherwise you wouldn't bring it up at a time like this."