35: Family Bathing Time?

Here's another chapter because I feel like celebrating that I finished it haha... it's a big deal for me okay, half the time I don't finish the stories that I start on :3

More chapters to come!!

That night after everyone had left, it was already quite late. After I cleaned the kitchen, I poured myself one last drink, grabbed a beer for Andy and went back into the living room.

"It was a really..." I stopped midsentence as I then noticed Andy lying on the couch, holding Dennis closely to his chest. Both of them were already sound asleep. "...nice day." I softly giggled to myself.

Seeing them sleeping together like that was the most adorable thing I had ever seen. Who ever would've thought that I'd spend my 23rd birthday as a mother?

Just to be safe, I carefully took Dennis off Andy and put him to bed. And lucky me, he didn't wake up. I then took a blanket out of my own bedroom and threw it on top of Andy. "Good night." I whispered as I softly planted a kiss on his lips. And with that, I made my way to bed.

The next day I woke up from the deepest slumber I had ever been in. I casually rolled over and looked at the clock. "11:36!" I yelped, shocked out of my mind basically. I hadn't slept this long in months! I then sat up and looked at the baby phone. It was weird that I hadn't heard Dennis cry. Usually that would wake me up... right? "Oh fuck maybe something had happened!"

Immediately, I jumped out of bed and ran out of the bedroom, ready to storm into the baby room, until I suddenly heard laughter and giggling coming from down the hall. It was coming out of the bathroom. I frowned and entered, only to find Andy and Dennis in the big bathtub.

"Oh geez fuck, I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed, quickly looking away, and instantly asking myself what the hell I was apologizing for. I kind of laughed at myself for a moment and then looked back at the two.

"Look, mommy is awake! Yay!" Andy yelled excitedly, throwing his arms in the air.

Dennis giggled and reenacted his movements, throwing his little arms in the air and wiggling his entire body left and right. I laughed softly at the sight and then walked over to the tub. Andy had placed a small basket in the water and put Dennis into the basket. It was pretty ingenious to be honest, because that way he couldn't slip under water. I leaned over the edge and splashed some water at my little boy, sending him straight into a giggle fit.

"Enjoying your bath with daddy, aren't you?" It was then that I suddenly felt two arms wrap tightly around my waist. "Oh fuck no." I muttered in defeat, but I was already too late. Andy pulled me sideways and into the tub with him. I screamed slightly when I felt my butt hit the water.

"Got you." He then whispered with the biggest grin on his lips.

"Andrew Dennis Biersack! Fuck you!" I laughed as I splashed water in his face. I sighed and rolled my eyes, resting my head against the wall. My ass was soaked and now located on Andy's lap, and my legs were still dangling over the edge of the bathtub. It wasn't the most comfortable position, but it was the most difficult one to get out of.

"With pleasure." Andy grinned right before he leaned in and kissed me deeply. His hand then gently slid under water and made its way up my nightdress.

I playfully bit his lip and laughed softly. "You're disgusting." I muttered as I leaned my forehead against his. I wasn't going to get it on next to my infant son. Idiot. Which reminded me... I looked into Andy's eyes and frowned. "Did you feed him?" I asked.

Andy sighed and nodded. "Twice already." He simply stated.

Well that was a relief. Wait, twice? "How did you know you had to...?"

"Parenting For Dummies." He then quoted dramatically with a soft laugh at the end.

"Are you sure you didn't just panic and call Amy for advice?" I stated skeptically.

"I really appreciate your faith in me. Honestly, it's so encouraging." Never in my life had I heard a tone that was this sarcastic coming from Andy's mouth. Even the look on his face seemed somewhat dark and intensely insulted.

I moved a lock of Andy's wet hair out of his face and smiled. "I'm glad you're here." And every single word was sincere. This is exactly how it was supposed to be. We were supposed to take care of our baby together. There was no way I would've been able to do it with anyone else.

After finally wiggling myself out of the bath, drying myself off and getting dressed, I came back into the living room to find Andy on the couch, towel wrapped around his waist, and putting a diaper on Dennis. It was really great seeing him being this active in taking care of our little one.

"I forgot to give you your present last night." Andy then murmured, keeping his eyes down on Dennis. He made sure Dennis couldn't roll off the couch, then quickly got up and bolted to the hallway. Only seconds later he came back with a small square box in his hand.

"Open it." He said excitedly as he handed me the box. I simply stared at it for a moment, wondering why. "Come on, open it." Andy insisted.

I carefully ripped the sticker off the side and opened the box. Underneath a piece of cloth was a small, round silver plate and a cut out heart. It was simple, but cute. I picked up the necklace out of the box and then noticed something else. The round silver plate turned and suddenly I read "DJB" neatly engraved on it. Dennis Joseph Biersack.

"Do you like it?" Andy then asked. I still hadn't said a word, but I loved it. "I have the same plate." He then added. I looked over at him, kind of surprised that I hadn't even noticed it yet.

Andy then scooted closer and took the necklace from my hands. He opened the lock and carefully put it around my neck, leaving a gentle kiss just below my ear. It sent shivers down my spine.

"Thanks, Andy. It's beautiful." I whispered. As I looked into his eyes, I almost started to get a bit emotional. And for a moment it was almost as if nothing ever happened between us.

"It looks even more beautiful on you." He whispered with a soft smile.