25: Don't Know What We Are (1)

"Everything's looking fine, miss Ratliff." The nurse stated as she closely looked at the monitor. And that was always a relief.

Jake glanced over too and smiled. "Look at that... there's a tiny human being inside of you. Crazy isn't it that we can make people?" He noted.

I snickered softly. What drugs had he been taking? "Pretty crazy, yeah." I muttered, more directed at his behavior rather than his statement.

"Are you the father?" The nurse then asked Jake curiously.

Jake simply laughed at her question. "No he's one of the creepy uncles." I stated.

"I actually can't wait to have my own kid... with Ella." He suddenly stated as we drove back to where the tour bus was parked. All I could do was make an 'aww' sound. "I mean, we have Trixie and Ernie, but I'd love for us to move into a bigger place and have a baby. But I don't know if that's what she wants too." He explained.

"Talk to her about it then, otherwise you'll never know."

Jake just smiled to himself and parked the car. It was awfully quiet for this time of the day. I figured everyone was still passed out from partying the night before. I could've sworn that they were still going when we left in the morning. Animals.

I repeated Andy's words in my head; tell me all about the check up when you're back, even if you need to wake me up. Yeah, I don't think so. He probably had the worst hangover ever, so it was better to just let him sleep it off.

While Jake raked together the empty beer and whiskey bottles off the ground, I went straight into the bus. Surprisingly, the damage inside was limited. Ashley was passed out on the couch, CC was lying half out of his bunk, Jinxx was under the shower as far as I could hear, and...

When the door in the back of the bus opened and I saw who came out of it, I just couldn't believe my eyes. It was... Stacy? What the fuck was she doing here? More importantly, why was she only wearing the ripped Batman shirt that Andy had been wearing last night?

"Hey there, preggers." She mumbled, her voice whinier than usual.

"What... what are you doing here?" I asked, trying not to jump to any conclusions. "Where's Andy? Is he okay?"

Stacy leaned against the doorframe and lit up a cigarette. "Oh don't worry about him. He's still out cold. I gave him a real good time last night." The way she said those words made my stomach fill with disgust.

Did she? Did he? "Andy!" I called, with a slightly raised panicky voice, as I stormed towards the bedroom. Stacy let me pass her all too willingly, with a wild grin playing on her lips.

As I walked in I immediately spotted Andy naked on the bed, sheets and clothes all over the place, and an overwhelming smell of liquor filling the air. "Well that's too bad, isn't it?" I heard Stacy mutter behind me, clear amusement in her voice.

What the fuck was going on? Would Andy really have...? "What the fuck!" It was all I managed to scream, which resulted in everybody waking up. But to be honest, I didn't really give a damn at this point.

"He wanted it so bad, so I gave it to him. Something your fat pregnant ass couldn't do. So much for true love, eh?"

Oh fucking hold it right there! Now I was angry. Not just angry, I was fucking furious. How dare she! I turned back towards her and swung my fist at her stupid pretty face, but she dodged me just in time. Instead, she gave me a push towards the living area. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I yelled at her, more stating a fact than asking her if she was.

"What the fuck is wrong with me? You mean what the fuck is wrong with you!" She yelled back. "You know damn well that Andy never wanted any kids. And what do you do? You get yourself knocked up by him. Did you really think that would make him stay with you forever? Live all happily ever after and shit?"

All I wanted to do at this point was beat her face. But before I knew it, tears started rolling down my cheeks instead. I was so angry and hurt and confused.

The fear of her being right was somewhat overwhelming. I did remember that Andy once had said that he didn't want kids and that he didn't believe in marriage and all of that stuff. But he had told me that he just didn't want that with her. Had I forced this upon him?

"What... what's going on? Christ, what's all the yelling for?" A still half asleep Andy mumbled as he stepped out of the bedroom in his underwear, rubbing his temples in pain.

Stacy threw her arms around his neck, clinging on tight and giggling happily. Andy instantly froze up but didn't even bother to shove her off him. And that really hurt.

"What the fuck, Andy!" Not much else seemed to be able to come out of my mouth at this point. But could you blame me? I wanted fucking answers, even if they were obvious ones at this point. I wanted to hear Andy say it.

But all Andy did was blink obnoxiously at the sight of me. When I then felt a really bad pain in my lower abdomen, it felt like my legs were kicked out from under me. I gasped and dropped to my knees, more tears bursting from my eyes. Never had I felt this hard of a kick before, and I figured it must've been from feeling me panic.

I breathed out in pain and rubbed my belly, trying to calm myself. But whom was I kidding? I couldn't be calm about this! In the corner of my eye, I saw Andy finally breaking free from Stacy's arms and reach out to me. But it was too late.

I felt another hard kick. "Fuck!" I screamed. "Don't fucking touch me, Andy!" I then snapped as I raised a finger to him.

Suddenly I felt an arm wrap around me from behind. When I looked over I saw that it was Ashley, with a seriously concerned look on his face. He gently pulled my arm up and put it around his neck as he helped me back onto my feet.

By now Stacy had made her way back next to Andy again, clinging onto him like a disgusting tumor. It's the only way I could describe it to be honest. I mean, where the heck did our so-called friendship go?

I couldn't even really make sense of it. What the fuck had Andy done?