15: Ring the Alarm

It was the night of the last American show, and Andy had been tempted to cancel it because of the state that I was in, but I wasn't going to let him. Since we were in Cali anyways, Rose had picked me up to stay with her for the time being.

The three of us were on the couch; Ronnie focused on his phone, Rose flipping through the TV channels, and me casually petting Charlie who lay beside me, when Rose suddenly gasped. She threw the remote at Ronnie and faced my away.

"What the fuck, Rose!" Ronnie yelled.

"What if..." Rose suddenly started, completely ignoring Ronnie. "How are your boobs feeling?"

Ronnie raised an eyebrow and put his phone away. "Oh now it's getting interesting." He muttered with a grin.

"Oh shut it, babe." Rose snorted. "But Lex, seriously, do they hurt?"

I frowned and thought about it for a moment. "Occasionally, I guess."

"And you get morning sickness, right?" Morning... sickness? "I don't think you're sick, Lex. I think you might be pregnant."

"Oh shit Ratliff! Biersack knocked you up already!" Ronnie then exclaimed.

I gulped and felt the color disappear from my face. "P-pregnant?"

"Oh just think about it, a little Biersack baby! That child will be so pretty." Rose stated excitedly, her eyes practically sparkling.

"Yeah. No. There's no way. Just not." I muttered nervously.

"Biersack, a dad. That's something I didn't expect to happen... like ever." Ronnie joked.

"Guys, no. I'm only 22. I'm too young to be pregnant, really. There's just no way. The sickness is already getting less, I'll be just fine."

Rose shrugged and grabbed the remote from Ronnie's lap again. "Alright. But you never know for sure until you do a test."

For days thereafter I walked around with that crazy idea. Could I really be pregnant? I hadn't even mentioned it to Andy yet, mostly because I did feel like I was getting better. But still, the idea gnawed at me daily. So on a day that I knew Andy was away with the guys; I bought a pregnancy test and took it to the tour bus.

Reading the instructions while I went inside, I suddenly bumped into someone. It was Jinxx and immediately I freaked out. What the heck was he doing here? He wasn't supposed to be here!

The pregnancy test fell out of my hands, thumped on the floor, and suddenly it went completely silent. All of the guys were here, and staring at the white and blue box on the floor. Oh shit, no! Andy then met my eyes. It was hard to read the look on his face, which made it all the scarier.

"Now what is this?" Jinxx then asked as he bent over to pick the box off the ground.

I snatched it from his hands and ran into the bathroom, quickly locking the door behind me. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I snarled between my teeth.

It wasn't long then before I heard a knock on the door. "Princess, what's going on?" Andy asked. Even the tone in his voice wasn't familiar in any way. "Are you okay?"

"Was that what I think it was?" I heard Jinxx ask.

"That was a preggo stick, dude." Ashley murmured, stating the obvious.

Tears started rolling down my cheeks. This was not how I had planned it to go. The pressure was way too high like this.

"Babe, please talk to me." Andy pleaded.

"I'm sorry, Andy. I should've told you." I cried out. "I'm so sorry."

"Princess, calm down. It's okay." Andy then whispered against the door. "Just take the test. Whatever happens, I'm here for you. We're together."

I sighed deeply and wiped away my tears. They knew now, so I had to do it. There was no way out of it. So I did the test as instructed, slid down the side of the door and held it in my hands as I waited.

"How long?" Andy then asked, still on the other side.

"10 minutes." I murmured nervously. "But look, Andy, I am sorry. I know you don't want kids. I mean, you always said you didn't. Maybe I'm just a mistake."

"Princess, don't talk like that." His voice had gone into an extreme calmness all of a sudden. "If we are blessed with a son or a daughter, I'd be more than happy to be its father. We'll make it work."

For the rest of the time I waited in silence. Even the guys didn't make a single sound. After waiting for what seemed like the 10 longest minutes of my entire life, I flipped over the test and looked at it.

It was a minus, a clear and obvious blue minus. Both happiness and disappointment washed over me. I was relieved because let's be honest, I was indeed too young to be pregnant. But the idea of having a baby with Andy had become something I did want, at least at some point in our lives.

"Are you okay? It's been well over 10 minutes." Andy then asked.

I got up off the ground and slowly opened the door. "I'm not pregnant." I whispered as I smiled up at him.

Andy took me into his arms and let out a deep sigh. "I'm sorry, Princess. You must've been pretty freaked out. Are you okay?"

I looked up at him again and smiled a little. "How many times are you going to ask me that?"

He then kissed my forehead and smiled back. "Until you answer me truthfully."

Even after all of that, I still got sick so every now and then. But it seemed to get less with time, so I wasn't all that worried. It was probably just stress. Eventually I was able to convince Andy as well that everything was going to be just fine.