9: Your Best Shot

The next morning a few fingertips carefully caressing my face slowly awakened me. "Thank you, Batman." Andy's deep voice whispered softly, amusement lacing his tone of voice. His fingers then left my face and gently touched my hand as he sighed deeply. "Fuck. I love you, Alexis Joanna Ratliff. It's crazy, but I do. I'm sorry."

It was only a few minutes later that I completely woke from my slumber. And Andy was already gone by then. On the bedside table stood a hot cup of coffee, a lighter and a cigarette. I smiled to myself and shook my head. He knew me better than anyone...

I was so screwed.

Suddenly my phone started buzzing, and without even bothering to check, I picked up. "Lexus speaking." I muttered as I answered the call with a yawn.

"Hey, sis." Awesome. Tommy.

I sighed deeply. "Oh it's you. Whataya want from me? Going to ruin my day again?"

"I just wanted to apologize. I was a dick. No, I was worse than a dick, I was a royal, fucked up asshole to you. I'm sorry." He admitted.

"And..." I continued, expecting more than just this crap.

"And?" Tommy asked, obviously not sure about what I meant. Or just faking it.

I groaned and sighed. "I believe there's other things you should apologize for too, dear brother. Like, I don't know, insulting my best friends. Being an ass to Andy and sleeping with his girlfriend, for example. And I'm pretty sure there's more where that came from. I mean really, which one of us is the fucked up one here?" I couldn't help myself. I just needed to get this out. He had pissed me off so much.

"Oh so he told you about that, huh. Whatever. I'm sorry okay? That was kinda none of your business, but since you seem to care so much... I'm sorry, alright? Damn."

"I'm glad you've come to your senses. Now if you don't mind, I have things to do." And with that, I hung up. A simple apology wasn't just going to make up for all of the times he had been an ass to me. And this time, he dragged my closest friends along in it. I loved my brother, but he seriously had to learn how get along with people. 

I got dressed, drank the coffee, lit the cigarette, and walked out of the tour bus. It was then that I got the fright of my life; a huge white ball flashed right before my eyes and made a huge, loud thud behind me on the tour bus. "Holy shit!" I yelped, now crushing the cigarette between my lips.

Hysteric laughter was all around me, and then I noticed the huge amount of snow that covered pretty much everything. "Sorry, Ratliff." Ronnie confessed as he rolled around in the snow, still laughing. Yeah that sounded totally convincing.

"Fuck you, Radke." I murmured as I laughed a little as well. I had to admit that it was pretty funny.

I then grabbed some snow off the ground, made a nice firm snowball and swung it back towards the guys. Sadly, my aim was totally off. How embarrassing.

"That was pathetic, Lexus. You throw like a girl." Ashley pointed out. Wow, what an insult. Very sharp, Ash.

I gave it another try and put some more force behind it. Sadly enough, just as Ronnie was about to get up, he managed to dodge it. "Fuck!" I exclaimed in defeat.

"Ha! You missed, Ratliff!" He yelled in victory.

"Miss this, Radke!" I then yelled as I stormed up to him. His face went blank as he simply watched me coming at him. At that point, he was only on his knees, just about to stand up, as I jumped on him and floored him again, causing him to squeal.

"As you're down there, make me a snow angel, princess." I taunted rather mockingly.

Ronnie just laughed and moved his arms and legs around as I sat on top of him. "This looks a little familiar, Ratliff." He then stated with a big smirk on his face.

I slowly moved my face closer to his and grinned widely. "Really, did it go a little something like this?" I asked, teasingly.

I already noticed how Ronnie had his eyes focused on my lips, which made me grin even wider. He was so not prepared for what was about to happen next. Sneakily I grabbed a bunch of snow in both my hands, and just as my face was only two inches from his, I smeared all of the snow right into his face.

"Ratliff! Fuck! That's cold!" He screamed as he wiggled around underneath me.

All of the guys, including me, just busted out laughing. "Oh my fuck Lexie, that was awesome! I seriously thought for a moment that you were going to fucking kiss him! Holy shit!" CC exclaimed as he laughed loudly.

I simply laughed on as he high-fived me. "You got me, Ratliff. You got me." Ronnie then admitted as he finally started laughing too.

I proudly wiped my hands clean and stood up. "Nice job, Lexus." Jake then agreed, stroking my ego even more.

As I then was about to walk away, I felt Ronnie give me a gentle kick, just hard enough to make me stumble and fall over. "Fuck!" I sang as I felt how I was about to flop straight into someone.

But whoever it was had caught me just in time and gripped onto me tightly. "Hey woah, watch it, woman." Woman. Yep, it was Andy.

I giggled softly and looked up at him. "Sorry. But thanks for the catch."

Andy peaked over my head and laughed as he saw the state that Ronnie was in. "Did she do that to you?" Andy then asked. He was obviously very amused. And just seeing him smile like that made my heart warm up to a comfortable boil.

"Yeah don't fall for that innocent angel face, Biersack. Evil lurks behind those pretty eyes." Ronnie murmured bitterly as he wiped his face and got back up on his feet.

I looked at him and playfully stuck my tongue out at his direction. "Well it's a little too late for that." Andy mumbled ever so softly below his breath. It caused me to look back at him with a wondering frown.

"You know what? All of this snow business is making me feel like getting a hot coco with a nice swig of Amaretto." CC suggested. "Too bad I only have one bottle." He then added with a smirk.

"Race you to it?" Jinxx whispered sneakily.

"Fuck yes!" And with that, most of the guys stormed off.

I just shook my head and laughed as I looked back at Andy again, who was still holding me tight. "That coffee you left behind, I assumed it was for me?" I then mentioned.

Andy cleared his throat and looked down at me. "No, I actually left that behind for the maid." He tried to keep a straight face, but honestly I pierced right through that.

Then I gasped, knowing exactly what he meant by it. "Well your maid told me to tell you that she appreciated it. And she wouldn't mind if you did that more often."

"Really, does she now?" Andy then let go of me and casually put one arm around my shoulders as he started walking towards the entrance of the hotel with me. "Would she be okay with a hot coco, too?" He then asked, smiling smoothly.

"Maybe." I simply replied as I sheepishly smiled back at him.