40: Future Mrs Biersack

The next morning, I woke up bright and early in the bed of the hotel room that we stayed in. Both Andy and Dennis were still fast asleep, as usual. I grabbed my phone from beside me and took a quick selfie, smiling brightly and flashing my ring as I once again realized just what had happened the day before.

"So guess what... #engaged @andybvb" I typed into Instagram before posting the picture. Almost immediately, the comments started flooding in. It was a mixture of 'omg' and 'so happy for you' along with a bunch of heart emojis... until one of them commented 'I can't believe @andybvb would wanna marry such a whore'

I just sighed and rolled my eyes. Stupid haters. As I scrolled on, I noticed a bunch of the fans immediately jumping onto the person who had made the comment.

'stop bugging her jealous bitch @lexusrat and @andybvb are a great couple!'

'you're just jealous she's going to marry Andy and you're not'

'how can you hate her? Alexis is fucking amazing I love your music @lexusrat'

'@andybvb and @lexusrat are #relationshipgoals'

It was kind of cute how they defended me... how they defended us. I honestly felt so blessed by my fanbase... my little Rats, and quite a big bunch of the BVB Army too of course. There were always going to be haters, but they didn't matter.

"Good morning, future Mrs Biersack." I then heard Andy mutter beside me, in a still sleepy, croaky voice. Unaware of his wake, I accidentally dropped my phone on my face. Andy chuckled and ran a hand through his hair. "Dork." He whispered.

I laughed softly and threw my phone aside. "Motherfucker." I mumbled below my breath as I rubbed my nose in pain. iPhones were heavy. "Good morning, babe."

Andy then carefully hovered over Dennis, who was still sleeping between us, and left a trail of kisses up my arm and collarbone. "What... were you... up to?" He asked in between kisses.

"Making your fangirls jealous." I grinned.

He bit my lower lip and laughed. "You really are something." He then whispered with a low, sexy voice. I smiled and cupped his face in my hands, planting a deep kiss on his lips. "But at least you're my something." He added as he pulled away. In a matter of only a second, his lips attacked mine again. Our tongues passionately intertwined and I could never again imagine kissing anyone else but him. There was no way I would ever want to.

After a little while, I heard happy noises beside me. Obviously Dennis had woken up too. "Kissy kiss!" He babbled happily and it kind of made me giggle.

Andy pulled away and leaned over to Dennis. "Hey there little guy, good morning." He told him with a cute voice as he then nuzzled his belly, making fart noises.

I loved them both so intensely. It made me the happiest girl in the world seeing them together like this. "Just imagine when he gets older he's totally gonna think we're gross." Andy then suddenly mentioned. "Yes you're gonna think we're gross, aren't you?"

I giggled softly. "Really? You think we'll still be all lovey-dovey by then?"

Andy then looked up at me and grinned. "Oh I'm pretty sure I'll still be ripping you apart by the time we're 80." He simply stated.

"Okay that is probably pretty gross. And here I was, thinking you weren't planning on living beyond 30." That's what he had told me two years ago anyways.

"Well that was before I had a good reason to not do stupid things like jump off high walls and break my ribs." He laughed sarcastically and kissed Dennis on his forehead. "I believe though, that you have a wedding to plan, future Mrs Biersack." He then added with a playful grin.

"I have a wedding to plan?" I repeated, in a slightly insulted tone. "You mean we have a wedding to plan!"

Andy chuckled and scratched the back of his head. "Yeah, I meant we. I just... I want our wedding to be everything you want it to be. All I want is you there and all my friends and family." He then paused for a moment. "I'll make a list... and other than that I'll do and arrange anything and everything you want me to, okay?"

It was sweet of him, but it was our wedding, not mine. It was going to be everything that we wanted it to be. And it was going to be perfect. I sighed softly and smiled as I watched Andy and Dennis; they were my everything, my true loves. And somehow I just knew that we were going to be together forever, as a family.

Who would've thought it'd come to this? I definitely didn't.

That day we already spent our time thinking about the guest list, and it was pretty scary long. Also getting a proper venue well in time for all those guests was important. Let's not even start about the dress. Andy made it even more insane once he mentioned that he wanted the wedding on a specific date; July 15th.

"Why that day?" I asked him curiously.

Andy raised an eyebrow and chuckled. "What, you seriously don't remember?" I looked at him skeptically. What was I supposed to remember? "That was the day, eight years ago, that I took you to your prom dance."

I blushed lightly. "Oh! Right." Of course, how could I forget?

"But we can do it another day, if you want..." Andy then trailed off, looking the other way, pretending to be all disappointed.

"No!" I exclaimed apologetically. He looked back at me and threw me a questioning glance. "We'll do it that day. It sounds like a great idea. Seven months to plan should be fine, right?" I added as I grabbed his hand.

Instantly he grinned, totally satisfied with himself. Of course he got his way.

7 months to plan it all. Oh boy how I prayed it would be enough time.