21: Biersack Baby or Radke Cub

The next day I woke up much later than expected. I threw on some sweatpants and my Hoodsup hoodie and left the bedroom to meet the lovely smell of baked goods.

I leaned up against the wall and watched Andy fuck around in the kitchen area. The place was a mess, but there was just something so cute about it. He continued to poor liquid batter into the pan and stared at it, spatula in one hand and cigarette in the other.

"That smells good." I noted softly, trying not to startle him. Andy immediately turned around, obviously not expecting me up yet. "What are you making?" I then asked.

He looked back at the pan and raised an eyebrow. "Well they're supposed to be pancakes, but..." He muttered, as if he was talking about brain surgery.

I laughed a little and walked over to him. "Hmm, pancakes, coffee and cigarettes. My favorite." I stated, taking a whiff of all the mixed smells going on.

"No more cigarettes for you, woman!" Andy claimed, waving the spatula in my face. "And, wait, can you still drink coffee now that you're pregnant?"

I simply grabbed his face with both of my hands and kissed him deeply. "I love you, Andy Biersack." I whispered proudly after I pulled away.

He planted another quick kiss on my lips and smiled. "I love you too Lexus... But really though, can you? I'm kinda new at this."

I laughed again and nodded. "Well guess what, me too, but yeah I think that I can still drink coffee. Just not too much, low caffeine will do."

Andy then frowned and inspected my face thoroughly. "What's wrong?" I asked.

He gently placed a finger under my chin and turned my face away from him. With his other hand he grabbed mine and removed it from his face to look at it. "Care to tell me what happened?" He then asked. His voice was filled with worry.

I diverted my eyes to the ground and sighed softly. Crap, I didn't think my face would actually be bruised as well. I should've fucking checked it in the bathroom first.

"Princess, talk to me." Andy pleaded, almost demanding. "Who the fuck did this to you?" His voice was now filled with anger. It almost made me scared to answer him.

"I... It's nothing, Andy. Really." I whispered pleadingly. He let go of my hand and stepped back. When I finally looked up at him, I saw his eyes burning with hate. It made tears well up in my eyes. "Ronnie, he... he was drunk, we had a miscommunication. I'm sorry." I then finally admitted.

Andy's nostrils flared and his jaw locked, groaning incoherent words as he looked away. I was too scared to say anything at the time, so I just stood there and stared at him. Eventually his face relaxed. He sighed and looked back at me. "Are you okay?"

The burst of relief made the welled up tears stream down my face. I was still a little choked up from the situation, so all I did was nod.

He then took me into his arms and carefully caressed my hair. "I'm sorry, Princess. I didn't mean to scare you. But I swear if he ever touches you again I will..." He didn't finish his sentence, but he honestly didn't have to.

I dug my face into his chest and held onto him, trying to calm myself again.

Andy kissed the top of my head and pulled away, smiling gently. "Let's get to eating those pancake things, shall we?" He suggested. "You go ahead, sit down and relax."

I smiled a little and nodded. The pancakes Andy had made were surprisingly delicious. He had filled them to the hilt with cherries, chocolate syrup and a bunch of sugar. "These were the best pancakes I've ever had." I admitted happily after swallowing my last bite.

Andy smirked proudly and put away the dirty plates. I wiped my mouth clean and then moved over to the couch to check my phone. It was almost two o'clock and the nervous feeling in my stomach returned.

It was only a few minutes later when there was a knock on the door. I wanted to get up, but Andy hinted for me to stay put. "I'll be right back." He calmly said before he walked out.

"Hey Biersack, how's she doing?" It was Ronnie.

For a moment, it went quiet. It kind of worried me, considering how angry Andy had gotten earlier over what happened yesterday. "We need to talk for a second, man." I then heard Andy say.

"Sure dude, what's up?" Ronnie asked.

I heard the clicking sound of a lighter then followed by a deep sigh. "Look, I don't know exactly what happened yesterday..." Andy started. "And I'll forget about it this time, for her and the baby's sake. But if you ever dare to touch her again, you and me will have a serious problem."

"Fuck." I heard Ronnie exclaim. "I feel horrible about what happened. If you want to take a swing at me, go ahead, I totally understand."

"Violence doesn't fix things, man." Andy muttered darkly. "Definitely not right now. We both just need to chill the fuck out and be here for her right now, okay?"

"Yeah dude, I get you."

The door of the bus then opened up again. Andy came in first, closely followed by Ronnie. I was surprised that Rose didn't come along to be honest.

"Hey there, Ratliff. Looking more pregnant every day." Ronnie mentioned nervously, as he scratched the back of his head. The look of guilt was written all over his face.

"Did they call yet, Princess?" Andy then asked as he sat down beside me.

I shook my head and stared at my phone. "Don't you think I would've yelled for you if they did?" I pointed out. It was at that very moment that I suddenly felt something jabbing my belly from the inside. "Oh my god." I exclaimed as I bent forwards and instinctively grabbed onto Andy's wrist.

"What's wrong?" He immediately asked, worried out of his wits.

I looked up at Ronnie who just jumped to my other side and stared at me in shock and confusion. "Are you okay?" He asked.

It was when I felt another jab that I realized what it was. I smiled to myself and just laughed as I let go of Andy's wrist. "It... it kicked. It fucking hurt, but oh my god." I wasn't quite sure how else to put it.

I grabbed both Andy's and Ronnie's hand and placed them next to each other on my belly, on the spot where I had felt the kick. And for a moment, nothing happened. It felt kind of awkward, to be honest, until suddenly it happened again.

"Holy shit." Ronnie whispered as his face lit up like a Christmas tree.

I looked at Andy and just saw him staring in amazement. It was then that my phone started ringing. I immediately grabbed it from the table and picked up the call.

"Wow, it's like the kid knew." Ronnie then muttered.

I shushed him and listened closely. "Alexis speaking." I just managed to get out.

I expect that if the suspense didn't kill you before...

it might do that now, sorry ;)