3: Just Having Fun

A couple of hours later, as everyone else had already left for their own rooms, I helped Jake clean up the mess the guys had made. Dear lord, I had my own hotel room for once, and still I was cleaning up their messes. Typical. But after that was done, I wished Jake a good night and went off to find my own room again.

"Three-o-six." I murmured to myself as I searched my pockets for my keycard. But it was nowhere to be found. Fantastic. "You've got to be fucking kidding me."

Then, out of nowhere, the door to my hotel room opened up. An arm reached out to pull me in, slammed the door shut behind me and pushed me up against the back of the door. Whoever it was immediately lunged at me and started to kiss me.

My eyes were wide open as I searched for a light switch. The room was dark so I couldn't exactly see who it was. The second I found the switch of the small lamp on the dresser beside the door, I flicked it on, grabbing the lamp, ready to hit whoever it was clean on the head for assaulting me like that.

"Ronnie!" I exclaimed against the idiot's lips, slightly surprised when I recognized him. I was only slightly surprised, though. "You smooth mother fucker." I then added after he pulled away. "You nabbed my damn keycard from my pocket, you little shit."

And in the most wrong of ways, I was kind of turned on by his actions.

He simply grinned at his own ingenious plan and then ravished my neck as his hands started to roam. "Goddamn, why do I want you so fucking bad." He muttered in between all the nabbing and biting.

I chuckled softly. "Drunk? Desperate? Rejected by the first girl you ran into down at the bar?" I was kind of an ass to him, but he deserved it, always. Besides, he could take it. He knew better.

Ronnie then came back up to meet my face and caressed my cheek with one hand. "Trust me, I can have any girl, but you, Ratliff... Fuck." The lust in his voice and his gaze was strikingly obvious. Why? I couldn't tell ya.

But soon enough, things went from bad to worse. Both of our shirts were on the floor, and Ronnie's hands had found their way into my pants as our tongues heavily fought for dominance. When I felt my pants drop to the ground, Ronnie picked me up and moved towards the bed.

The way this was going made it seem like we had a time limit or something. Like we were doing something that we weren't supposed to. Weren't we, though? I had no feelings for Ronnie, but there was just something about him...

Ronnie tossed me on the bed, pulled off my underwear, then dropped his own gear in a split second, and climbed on top of me. Without a second of hesitation, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him hard. My tongue explored every inch of his mouth as I felt him position himself between my legs.

And before I knew it, the deed was done. Ronnie groaned softly into my mouth. It had all happened so fast, it didn't even matter anymore why it did... our actions were all just lust driven.

I grinned and bucked my hips into him. Ronnie then opened his eyes and held onto my hips with a firm grip as he started to thrust up into my rhythm. "Oh shit, Ratliff. I'm-I'm gonna blow soon." He confessed before his mouth fell open.

I ran my hand along his chest and slowly moved up against him. "Come on then, Radke." I seductively whispered into his ear.

And that pretty much set him off. He flipped us over, pulling me on top of him right before his body stiffened and then relaxed again only a fair six seconds later. 

"Holy fuck, Ratliff..." Ronnie breathed. "Why did you have to go and be that good?" He then wined as he panted and watched me climb off of him.

I laughed a little and lay down beside him, crawling beneath the covers. "What? Didn't you like it then?" I asked him, teasingly.

"Fuck. I loved it. But it was my intention to do you. Instead, you pretty much did me." Typical Ronnie, wanted to make the girl feel like he was the man. Yeah, that wasn't gonna work for me. It never really did, anyway.

"No one does me better than me." I stated in a sing-songy voice.

Ronnie let a hand slip along the curves of my body and grinned. "I'd do you again if I could, just to prove you wrong."

I snorted, rolling my eyes at his so-called smooth talk. "Well, you're gonna have to come up with a new plan then, because there's just no way I'm ever letting my keycard out of my sight again."