24: The Good Life

As the tour moved to the next city, Rose had joined us to keep me company once more. Her and Ronnie didn't work out after all, so she was on her own again. She was still my friend though; we'd become quite close actually.

While the guys were performing the last show of the day and the entire tour, Rose and I went into town to go see a movie together. I was surprised at how many times people called out my name and congratulated me on having Andy's kid.

Some even wanted to take pictures with me and pretty much all of them were being quite nice. Of course they all asked whether I knew yet if it was going to be a boy or a girl and what we'd name it.

To be honest, Andy and I hadn't even sat down yet to think of names. He'd been so busy all the time with the band, his side project, our new place, and modeling... He always had something to do. But that was Andy; he just had to be constantly busy. But that was okay. It mostly worked for us. So I just told the fans it was a surprise.

Surely I missed him from time to time, but soon the touring would be over and we'd be able to spend more time together. Especially since I was due in late September, it pretty much all had great timing so far.

Rose and I eventually arrived back at the tour bus. We had gone out to see some weird horror movie and got a bite at a fast food restaurant, which was more than pleasing.

Back on the grounds of Warped, it was loud and crowded. The guys had invited some other band members over to party at the bus now that the tour was officially a wrap. Danny Worsnop was there too, drunk as hell and flirting with Rose. It was kind of funny. Of course I was the only sober one of the bunch, besides Jake. He had taken up a full-time healthy lifestyle of fitness and no drinking. It was almost as if he was doing it with me because of... well obvious reasons. He was going to be the kid's godfather after all.

As I came back out of the bathroom, Andy suddenly grabbed me by the waist and swung me around. "Just look at this beautiful baby mama!" He announced proudly, his voice drumming way over everyone else.

I giggled softly and shook my head. "Oh stop." I whispered sheepishly. And just as I was about to walk away, Andy pulled me back into his arms and nuzzled my neck, leaving a trail of kisses and bites behind.

"You're so sexy." He whispered softly, so only I could hear. "I miss being with you. I wanna make you feel good." His raspy voice sent chills down my spine, but I had to resist it. I honestly had no other choice. Damn him.

I whined and leaned my head back on his shoulder. "Babe you know we can't. I'm way in my third trimester. You're going to have to keep your boy calm for just a few more weeks now."

"Let's take the party out to the field!" Ashley then suddenly yelled.

It was now 2 am. Yes go do that, take it outside. Then I could finally have some peace and quiet.

I sat back on the couch and rubbed my bump. The little bugger inside of me had been just as active as the guys were. This kid was definitely going to be like Andy. I softly giggled to myself at the thought of having a little Andy running around all crazy and hyper.

"Are you coming?" Danny asked me. "Oh wait, you can't! You're pregnant! Ha!" He mocked, waving a bottle of beer in my face.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. Jerk. He was a real weirdo when he was drunk. Which he was most of the time honestly. He then lunged himself at Rose and pretty much ate her face is what it looked like. She happily gave in though.

"I'm not going either." Andy said, with slight disappointment in his voice.

"No, you should totally go, babe. Have fun." I insisted with a sincere smile.

"Are you sure?" Andy then asked, obviously surprised at my reaction.

Matt cleared his throat. "Don't question the woman, before she changes her mind! Trust me, I know how good she is at changing her mind on things..." He muttered darkly.

"Oh shut it, Matthew!" I snapped at him. I then looked back at Andy and smiled. "I'm sure babe, go have fun. I'll have Jake take me to the hospital in the morning."

Andy smacked his forehead as he mouthed the words 'fuck me' and I figured he had forgotten about the appointment. He then looked up at his own forehead and frowned in pain. "Dork." I muttered, slightly amused. "Go on, get even more drunk than you already are. I'll be fine."

Andy smirked and stumbled towards me, giving me a deep yet somewhat sloppy kiss on the lips. "You're the best, Princess. Tell me all about the check up when you're back, okay? Even if you have to wake me up for it."

I chuckled softly and nodded. "Sure babe."

He then made an elegant drunken turn towards Jake and pointed at him. "You!" He started. "Take good care of my woman, please."

Jake simply raised an eyebrow at Andy's odd display and patted him on the shoulder. "Will do. Don't worry man."