43: This is Us

After the ceremony, it was time for the party. All the guests already went downstairs as Andy and I were instructed to wait. We both actually hadn't said a single word to each other since our I do's, mostly because of our nerves, so we just stood there holding each other's hand and smiling like two complete idiots.

Suddenly I heard major feedback coming through the speakers in the big hall where all the guests were. "Ladies and gentlemen, friends and family... Thank you all for coming today... But the party ain't over yet!" Ashley announced through the microphone. Andy laughed and shook his head. "So let's welcome the newlyweds... Andy and Lexie Biersack!" The doors in front of us flung open, and ever so proudly, Andy practically dragged me inside and into the center of the crowd.

Everyone wooed and cheered as Andy then kissed me once more. The kiss was fierce but passionate and I just never wanted it to end.

Soon then everyone gathered around the big table where our cake was. The cake itself was a big surprise to me, since I had left that for Andy to arrange too. It was a five-tiered round cake, half of it decorated fairly traditionally with white, silver, lace patterns and flowers... the other half was decorated with black, a city skyline and the Batman logo crossing two tiers.

But the most awesome part about the cake was the two dolls on top; it was a Batman figure holding a princess in his arms... I giggled as I realized how that was literally us.

"Do you approve, Mrs. Biersack?" Andy asked playfully.

I chuckled and nodded, still eyeing the cake. It was simply amazing. We cut the first bit of the cake together, fed it to each other, and then the dancing began. I danced happily for a good while with my bridesmaids and a bunch of the female guests in the middle of the dance floor, as the men stood around us with their drinks, smirking and enjoying the view.

Suddenly though, Rose and Ella dragged me backwards until I tripped and landed with my ass on a chair. I broke into a fit of laughter as I then saw Ashley and CC push Andy towards me and pressed him down on his knees.

The moment of grabbing the garter had come. Oh dear.

He cocked his head to the side as he looked at me and chuckled. "Well go for it." I said, throwing him a grin. Andy then shrugged and crawled under my dress. I had to be honest, in a way it felt pretty awkward, but it was fun, just like Katelynne had said. Suddenly though, I felt a hand slide up my left leg... the wrong leg.

"No hands pervert!" Ashley yelled when he noticed. My face instantly turned red while some people started laughing.

I heard Andy's croaky laughs coming from between my legs too as his hand slipped back down to my ankle. He left a trail of kisses behind as I then felt his teeth grind along my skin, grabbing onto the garter. Damn, this was such a wrong time to get turned on. Andy's teeth tugged on the garter and pulled it down, as he held my leg up to the height of his shoulder to take it off.

He grinned widely, garter still between his teeth, as his head then popped out from under my dress again. He got back up on his feet, pulled me up with him, and threw the garter behind him into the crowd as he held me close.

I watched the guys jump and run to catch it. And to no one's surprise, it was Ashley who caught it. "Hell yeah, this'll go great with my panty collection!" He joked.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Now who's the pervert."

The rest of the evening was so much fun. We danced, ate, drank and we had the time of our lives. My brother had brought his best friend photographer to take pictures, which was honestly amazing. By the end of it all, we said our goodbyes to our friends and family and waited for them all to leave.