14: Damn Mexican Takeout

It was halfway February by now and we were on tour in Canada. The few days that Andy and I had to search for an apartment weren't very fortunate. So far everything else had gone pretty well though. Rumors about Andy and me were spreading like a virus, but no one had real proof. I was casually sitting on the side of the stage as Andy and the guys finished their last song. But the crowd wasn't satisfied; they wanted more. And I couldn't blame them. The guys were great this night, and Andy was especially joyful.

"Thank you Canada! You fucking rock!" Andy yelled. This usually would be the point where he'd leave the stage, but this time he didn't. Instead he looked over at me and winked, signaling at me to come to him.

I shook my head violently and mouthed a 'hell no' at him.

Andy grinned and faced the crowd again. "As you all know, it's Valentine's day today." He mentioned in his low, sexy voice. Of course the crowd went mad over that. What was he up to? "So I want to dedicate one last song to all of you lovebirds out there, including my own girl. Alexis, I love you."

No way!!

And during those last words, the guys started playing the cords to Rebel Love Song and the crowd went totally ape shit. My heart shot up into my throat from shock as the fans cheered, whistled and screamed. That wasn't the reaction I had expected.

The second they finished the song; they all left the stage without a single word. Andy threw his microphone aside and came straight at me, lifting me up in his arms and kissing me deeply. I automatically wrapped my arms around his neck, my legs around his waist and kissed him back. Butterflies filled my stomach, as they always would.

"God, get a room you two." Jinxx muttered jokingly as he walked passed us.

I giggled softly at Jinxx's comment and rested my forehead against Andy's. It was crazy to realize just how deeply in love I was with him.

"You're giving me ideas, Jinxx." Andy then stated with a mad grin.

He held his hands tight under my ass and walked with me back to his dressing room. He then kicked the door closed behind him, placed me on top of the dresser and stayed close.

"You're not mad at me for what I just did on stage, are you?" He whispered, his voice cracking. His gaze met my eyes and inspected them thoroughly for an answer.

I gently let my fingers trail the contours of his face and softly kissed his lips, barely touching them. "I couldn't stay mad at you for very long, even if I tried."

Andy smirked and basically attacked my lips, kissing them hard and letting his tongue roam all around my mouth. His hands then slipped under my top and pushed it all the way up to my neck as he then moved down to kiss along the lines of my bra.

"Don't we need to leave soon?" I moaned out, regretfully.

"We... have some... time." Andy whispered in between kisses as I felt him undoing my pants. He then continued to pull them down from under me and slowly kissed down my belly. As I let my fingers run through his still wet hair, he unzipped his pants and pulled me closer to him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled. Where this was going was long obvious. And hell I didn't mind at all that it was in a dressing room. Andy then casually pushed my panties out of the way and slid himself inside.

It may not have been the most comfortable nor romantic place to have sex, since it was Valentine's Day and all... but damn was it good.

"Look who's glowing like a sparkly little diamond!" CC mused as we all gathered back in the tour bus a little while later.