Protective (H.P)

Request by JulzLovDraco4Eva
Blood Status:Muggleborn
House:Gryffindor
Plot: Harry has been dating Hermione's Twin sister since 5 year. He is super overprotective of her. It's now 7 year during the war and Y/n is in grave danger....

Y/n's Pov
I went onto the courtyard with Neville shooting spells at death eaters as my boyfriend, twin sister and best friend go find part of the dark lords soul. Harry made it very clear to Neville he was not to let me out of his sight. Harry has always been overprotective of me even when we weren't dating. Trust me I like it when he standing up to Malfoy for calling me a mudblood but situations like a war yes being protective is good but not when it puts other people in danger. I knew being Harry's public girlfriend put me in danger so I made my way away from Neville to keep as safe as I can. "Stupefy" I shot a spell at of the death eaters, but then something hit the back of my head and everything went black.

Harry's Pov
We flew out of the room of requirements the Slytherin's running of "Let's go find Y/n. I left her with Neville" I said running for the courtyard. I didn't see y/n. Where is she. I ran back to the hospital wing and saw Neville. Hermione and Ron ran off the destroying the goblet "Neville here's my girlfriend" I asked approaching him. He looked at me scared "She ran away from me when we got outside I couldn't find her" he cried out. Then it happened again. Everyone could hear Voldemort's voice "Harry Potter, better hurry. Before i kill his little love. Come get your mudblood" then it silent. He had her.  "Hermione's gonna kill me" Neville puts his head in his hands as I run to the forest.  One the way Hermione and Ron ran up to me "You get her back Harry. I am not explaining my sister is dead to my parents" Hermione cries as Ron held her. I told I'd bring her back. I knew I had the stone and hoped it's going to work. I aproched them. Nagini was awfully close to the love of my life and so was Bellatrix "Harry" she yelled seeing me but quickly flinched when Nagini hisses at her. "Ahh love is a foolish thing potter. Its what brought you here to die" He told me "Let her go" I spat drawing my wand "Put the wand away Harry" he told me I kept till I knew Y/n was behind me safe "Let her go Bella. Eventually she will die but after her boyfriend" Bella pouted and pushed Y/n over to me "Hwt back to the cattle to Hermione. Now" I pushed toward the woods "I love you Harry Potter" she whispered leaving. I love her too but she'll never hear it again. "Now here were we" Voldemort said drawing his wand. I drew my back and held the stone tightly. "Arvada Kadava"

Y/n Pov
I ran quicker then I ever have in my life. I made my way to the grand hall we're hundreds of dead bodies laid. I saw the Weasley huddled together before I could go over there Hermione ran over and hugged me and so sis Ron. "I thought I had lost you" she cried into my shoulder "Not yet you havent" I smiled half joking and turned to Ron wiping a tear from his face "Who's dead" I spoke barley holding my tears in knowing one of his siblings had died "Freddie". He cried Hermione took his hand. My heart broke. I had actually dated Fred in fourth year but we broke it off just before the last task in the tournament knowing we weee much better friends the lovers. And I loved Harry more then I thought. I went over to Luna and Neville who pulled me into a bone crushing hug "I thought Hermione wa showing to kill me" he cried "It's ok Neville. She won't" I soothes him. "Guys come on" some student yelled every piling out into the courtyard. There they were. Him and his followers and Hagrid who was been captivated. "Who's Hagrid holding" I asked "HARRY POTTER IS DEAD" Voldemort announced. Arthur held me back "Bella you can have her now" He pointed of. I hid behind anyone I could not wanting to die. "You will all now follow me. You don't have any more hero's."
He gave a long speech about how he's the greatest wizard of all time but I could barley cope with the fact my soulmate was dead in the games keeps arms. I regained my thoughts when Neville finished speaking what I assumed was a heart touching speech. Then a miracle happened. Harry rolled out of Hagrid's arms. And Draco Malfoy of all people raced form the dark side throwing Harry his wand and coming back over to join us. Voldemort and Harry had a very powerful battle. Harry turned him to a pile of ash. His death was quite pretty to watch his body turn to ash flying away. Death eaters were vanishing away acrid to be caught. I ran immediately over to Harry "I love you too Y/n" he mumbled into my neck. I looked at him confused why he said too "I'm the first you told me you loved me and I didn't say it back." He exclaimed "Your a dork,Potter but your my dork" then I kissed him. I loved this boy more then anything in my life aside from my sister. And to know we went threw a war together means we can make it through anything.