You talk about having a baby (pt1)

(Ages and when other people are pregnant are kind not right for canon but just work with me)

Harry Potter:

You had been thinking about having a baby for awhile but you weren't sure how Harry felt. You guessed Harry would want to continue his blood-line but never found he best time to ask. But one day after Harry came home from the ministry you sat him down in the living room and asked. "Harry I've got an important question for you" he seemed a bit confused "What is it darling" he sat a bit closer "Have you even thought about having a baby" his eyes lit up "Are you?" no no I'm nor pregnant but I've been thinking that I want to be" Harry pulled you straight into a kiss "I would love to start a family with you."

Ron Weasley:

Fleur recently gave birth to Victoire and it got you thinking about having a baby with Ron. The Weasley family was always going to have a lot of branches and you wanted to the reason another one started. One night yo were packing up some clothes for Fleur and Bill for their daughter and you thought it would be the best idea tot talk to Ron. You called him into the room. "What's up, babe" he said taking a seat across at the table. "I want a baby with you" you said straight forward "Really" Ron seemed surprised. "Of course, Ron I've loved you for so long.

Draco Malfoy:
You were watching Teddy and see Draco play with us little second Cosuin just made your heart swell. You knew Draco was scared about being a father. Terrified he'd end up like his. But the way he acted with his cosuin made you think. After Teddy left you and Draco were getting ready for bed and you asked if you could talk to him. He had sat on the bed and faced you. "I saw you with Teddy today and I couldn't help but think. "If he act this soft his his cousin. Imagine how he'd act with us own flesh and blood" his eye softened "You want a bag. Don't you Princess" she asked you nodded "So much Draco. I know you scared but I'm sure you won't be like your father" you held his hands. "Well then I'd love you to be the mother of my child".

Fred Weasley:
You were over at the burrow Percy and Audrey has just announced they were having a baby. We were all so happy. When you two got back to the apartment. You went to take a shower but noticed Fred was acting off ever since Percy told us to good news. "Freddie is something wrong" you asked "Not exactly cut can we talk" you nodded and sat in you guys bed. "I'm really happy for Perc and Audrey but I also thought I'd have a child before Percy considering his track recorded" Fred explained "You do realize that Percy got a girlfriend before you did" you said "Bot the point. But Bill and Fleur have already had their first child. George and Angelina are trying" you looked at him confused "Don't ask me how I know I just do. I don't need to relive that memory" you laughed a this blushed faced. "Ron and Hermione are talking about it after their wedding and I want a baby with you" by this point tears were printing both of your guys eyes. "Freddie" you pulled him into a hug. "So what does this mean" he asked "I would love to have your child."

George Weasley:
George and You were in the park talking about the shop and prototypes at least he was you were listening blissfully till the happy looking families caught your eye. Ever since you were little you always wanted to be a parent. And then we hen you meet George all you could think was one day having mini George running around causing Mayham. George soon snapped you out fo your thoughts seeing you were no longer paying attention. "Is everything alright love" he asked "George have you ever thought about having kids" you asked George stopped walking and stood infornt if you. "Sometimes. Have you?" You nodded. "It always been a wish of mine to have a child" you told him "Well then let's go home and try and make that wish come true" he winked pulling at your hand.